11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Anyone Know What Time Most Of The Shoe Spots In The Los Angeles Area Malls WillOpen At On Release Day??? I've Heard 6am And 8am, Just Need To Confirm. Thanx

the unc's and the chicago's are still nice....the motorsports don't look as nice as they did in the original picture - I'll have to see them inreal life...maybe they'll look better

i like them. but realistically, with the XI/XII CDP and more importantly other holiday shopping next month, i don't know if i can afford these right now.

Originally Posted by soups24

the unc's and the chicago's are still nice....the motorsports don't look as nice as they did in the original picture - I'll have to see them in real life...maybe they'll look better
all of these shoes are absolutely beautiful in real life. trust me.

I think I will go with the Motorsports.......UNCs just arent doing it for me and the Chicago CW is basically the all stars to me....I got 2 All Stars on Ice sono use to cop the Chicago CW........2 Motorsports coming right up for me.

IMO the MS's are too plain. but to each their own cause i know some think they're hot. good luck to all coppin!

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I think I will go with the Motorsports.......UNCs just arent doing it for me and the Chicago CW is basically the all stars to me....I got 2 All Stars on Ice so no use to cop the Chicago CW........2 Motorsports coming right up for me.

The Chicago's are wayyyyy hotter than the All Stars, and I love the All Stars!

Originally Posted by richiedge

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I think I will go with the Motorsports.......UNCs just arent doing it for me and the Chicago CW is basically the all stars to me....I got 2 All Stars on Ice so no use to cop the Chicago CW........2 Motorsports coming right up for me.

The Chicago's are wayyyyy hotter than the All Stars, and I love the All Stars!
i second that, the Chi' Town XX3s are defintely look alot better than the All Stars
pimp.gif

I will be obtaining actual shipment numbers shortly.

But, with that said.

It appears the "Motorsports" colorway will be the most limited/smallest size run.

To those that asked. Yes eastbay.com will have them & NDC.

These should be made easily available and are not in any way as limited as the Titanium's.

( yes, technically more limited then the GR stealth colorway,but I hate how the word "limited" isthrown around nowadays to increase hype and sales.)

Expect these to sell out though,no questions asked there.

hey anyone live around Chicago know if any stores at Woodfield Mall getting the UNCs?? I forgot to call around n cant today cause theyre all closed. OtherwiseI'll be making a trip to NT Chicago so I appreciate any info. Thanks

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Thanks for confirmation. (And we're always thankful for the info, BabyJ.) Happy Turkey Day.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

I will be obtaining actual shipment numbers shortly.

But, with that said.

It appears the "Motorsports" colorway will be the most limited/smallest size run.

These should be made easily available and are not in any way as limited as the Titanium's.

( yes, technically more limited then the GR stealth colorway,but I hate how the word "limited" is thrown around nowadays to increase hype and sales.)

Expect these to sell out though,no questions asked there.

NICE INFO , cant wait to hear the numbers ... also I second that I hate the word limited with Jordans .... Now a day most Jordans are far from being limited.

Eastbay is ready for the midnight releases(there on the site but you can order yet). But motorsports NO size 7.5 or 13...

I'm gonna try to get a pair of motorsports but with "limited" slapped on it, they prob will be tough to get. I can't imagine resellersprices
tired.gif

ima jus got for the blues.
unc nd motorsports i want the bulls but jordan decides he wants to release the best shoes all in a bunch at the end of the year.
23's 11/12 spizikes 1's
why couldnt this be spread out

good news on eastbay
babyj thanks for the update btw do you know if us accounts received sz 11.5 or 13 in motorsports? seems like all of those sizes went overseas?

Back
Top Bottom