11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
d6c251de33ee3799b2b320be2b320c1a6c85814.jpg

BEST OF THREE

Michael Jordan's legendary years in North Carolina, Chicago and Washington are being celebrated in three limited-edition colorways of the Air Jordan XX3.

Beyond being the greatest performance hoops shoe ever made, the XX3 marks the landmark 23rd anniversary of the franchise.

Whether you cop one or all three, the XX3 Legacy Series is certain to fly off the shelves, so this is your chance to avoid the lines with Flight Club. Plus, if you're not a member, there hasn't been a better time to join.

The Air Jordan XX3 Legacy Series lands at Flight Club November 27th 8:59pm PST/11:59 pm EST.
[/font][/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]

jumpman_logo.gif
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td][emoji]169[/emoji] NIKE, One Bowerman Drive, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA. All rights reserved.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

never wear them,

I really said damn out loud when I saw your pics...DOPE...cant wait to get mine...

i got the white/reds, so was planning on getting the motorsports as to not over the amount of xx3s i have with red in them, but i must admit, chicagos are hot.old loves and these just might be the strongest colorways of the bunch.

i guess so eastbay doesnt have the motorsports in a 13, that kinda limits my choice.

quick q btw, is it difficult to cop online from eastbay right on the release time? i've heard stories of the website laggin' severely.

Originally Posted by realdillxxx

I think I will go with the Motorsports.......UNCs just arent doing it for me and the Chicago CW is basically the all stars to me....I got 2 All Stars on Ice so no use to cop the Chicago CW........2 Motorsports coming right up for me.

Chicago XX3's > All Star XX3's

no doubt - with the other kicks coming out and the holidays....funds are going to be tight....

poofy - you still got all of the kicks? i guess i could just check your site ... huh? hahaha

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

i cant find them on flight club where are they?
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]November 27th 8:59pm PST/11:59 pm EST.[/font]

does anyone know if footlocker will honor their 20% off discount w/ these? i know they used to do it on new jordan models, just not retros...appreciate it

^^which discount code are you talking about?
for some reason i dont believe the states got sz 11.5 or 13
NDC didnt have sz 13
and neither does eastbay

I dont think any codes are going to work for NDC becuase the purchase is going through flightclub i think discount codes are excluded through flightclub.com..
and for footlocker and eastbay usually NO codes ever work.. only free shipping. Finishline also has free shipping if you get the order through Today.. NDc alsohas a 30% off code on the front page of their site but probably excludes jordans.. no codes worked on the jordan hi straps..

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Am I the only one who wears their XX3's fully laced up?

I do. I pretty much rock all my kicks full laced.

Same here. I can't have my shoes all loose and crap. Feels like I'm going to walk out of them.

I'm going to hook my other pr. up in the morning. I still debating on which one though. MS or Chi ?

COOK # 45
get fit.

I think I might end up copping the Chicago and the UNC. I have multiples of the all stars, stealths, and white/red. It would be nice to cop all three, but thewizards c/w is losing some appeal. Despite the fact I have other red based 23's, the Chicagos are starting to look to fresh to ignore. Still waiting forinfo on where and what the 757 is getting, this might be a flightclub/eastbay cop for me. They should have put a month between these releases...argh!

I was planning on only copping 2 out of the 3 due to $ I could be using elsewhere. But I don't wanna pay resellers prices later on down the road if/when Iwanna cop the other pair out the trio. So I'll just cop all 3 anyway....

I'm copping all three. Too bad I can't get seconds cause I want one to rock. Now it's just to look at
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom