11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

getting two of each might change my mind and just get one unc and replace it with another chicago those are just fresh

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

does anyone know if footlocker will honor their 20% off discount w/ these? i know they used to do it on new jordan models, just not retros...appreciate it

No discounts of any type will be allowed(even employee discounts)

Got just enough space on my credit card for all three. Can't wait til midnight. Anybody know if the gift cards Nike sent out becuase of the Doernbechercancellations will work for these through Flight Club?

Anyone know what time Niketowns (specifically NT Chicago) will open for these releases tomorrow?

so, the free shipping code for eastbay is MGEBRTC8, correct? I may try to cop online, and I may try to cop all 3 after all...

Oh man I'm so full right now!

Only a little over 2 hours left. I can't wait!
smile.gif

I called nike, footlocker and finishline yesterday. They all said the same about the Motorsport/Wizards. They only run up to a size 12, The Carolinas run up toa 13 and the Chicago's run up to a 14. I then asked which one was the most limited and they said the Wizards are. They also said that all of these arequickstrikes/Limited Editions. I'm not a hypebeast or anything like that, I'm just the messenger and a fan. I'm glad that I got the 2 pairs of size13's in the Wizzards from the Canadian release. My boy at FL hooked me up with the tags that go to them (Wizards), so I'm not missing anything. Theonly difference that I have to deal with between the Canadian Release and the USA release is the bottom of my Canadian releases box has an empty circle on thebottom of it. This is where the disc would have went. I'm not going to lie, I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping that all of these people werewrong, because I would like an American release over a Canadan release. I'm hoping that Flight Club comes through for me. If not, I'm still happy thatI have my Canadians. So far I have all XX3 coloways including the Titaniums, but I'm going to copp me an extra pair of those Carolinas, because they areabsolutely beautiful and lord knows that I wasn't going to rock my Titaniums.

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

so, the free shipping code for eastbay is MGEBRTC8, correct? I may try to cop online, and I may try to cop all 3 after all...

the free shipping doesnt work on the excluded items

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Wrong.
* This item is currently excluded from any $ off or % off discounts

Free shipping isn't $ or % off.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Wrong.
* This item is currently excluded from any $ off or % off discounts

Free shipping isn't $ or % off.

i just tried it for the 15/8 pack and it didn't work

Question ... the flightclub site won't work on my phone for some reason so I can't check....
but will they be offering free shipping on the xx3s since they are over a certain price? (similar to how ndc was doing free shipping over 175 recently I think)

My homie just hit me up i already have my pairs on lockdown, Its great to know someone on the inside, Thanks god, since im working on black friday, Now i wontmiss out on these j's.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I'm copping all three. Too bad I can't get seconds cause I want one to rock. Now it's just to look at
frown.gif

Honestly I dont understand this mentality. Why would you buy sneakers to look at. I say rock em til the soles fall off. If anything you're just keepingthem from someone who does want to wear em.... Un-DSing the UNC's tonight...' Good luck to everyone trying to get their pairs

Im wondering what site I will have better luck with...Eastbay or Jordan FC. It would be nice to get a free shipping, but the taxes in VA probably trumpshipping cost anyway.

Im wondering what site I will have better luck with...Eastbay or Jordan FC. It would be nice to get a free shipping, but the taxes in VA probably trump shipping cost anyway.
true that, I got nike.com eastbay.com and flightclub all on my browsers right now i wonder which would be easier to grab from?

Back
Top Bottom