11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

i got nothing as of now. Three options now go wait at House of Hoops chicago, NTchicago or just forget about these and spend my money elsewhere(like xi,xiipack). So sleepy its sounding like the last option right now.

man FC is BS!! i enter my visa, clicked next and it just !@#$ froze!!!!! I had all 3 too. Oh well i guess it wasn't meant to be

Click on Men's then they will show on the bottom of the screen. They went fast for finish line.

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

I cant believe they don't have these available in a 15...I am sure they will pop up later but damn....
NONE OF THESE WERE MADE BIGGER THAN A 14.....AND THE ONLY PAIR THAT WAS MADE IN A 14 WAS THE RED.

JB let down big foot Jordan wearers. I'm not even mad. I expected them to do something like this.

beastbay up to their old tricks...had the MS in cart, cc info entered..wait...wait...yep, out of stock. I was happy for a minute, but probably would have endedup selling/trading the MSs. I guess the UNC is less limited, which is find to me since it is the CW I wanted most. Not enough Carolina Js anymore...congrats tothose who copped...my pockets will thank me for fronting on getting all 3....at least that is what I am gonna tell myself now

Thanks for the good news on my question on FC.

Eastbay just worked for me... one size went through... one didnt.

yeah sold out online pretty quick...not the quickest sale i've ever seen...but the went quick...no doubt

I tried using the GiftCard to purchase the MS and it wouldn't let me check out. Tried with the CC and it let me, but my D.A. went to trying back with theGC but by then they were sold out/slow site. Oh well, time to try and get em somewhere else.

Originally Posted by SneakerNews

Flight Club still has
Chicago: 7.5 & 8
UNC: 8 & 8.5
Motorsports: sold out.

just tried to grab another pair in size 8 and got to my CC info and FC told me they're sold out
ohwell.gif

Got my size 14 in the BULLS off flight club with ease
pimp.gif

free shipping
pimp.gif

Anyone know if the Wizards/Moto or UNC were on there up to size 14?
ohwell.gif

ok i dont get it i just ordered via phone on eastbay all 3 pairs and the email confirmation conflicts with my online banking... it says i got charged 554.97but my online banking says i got charged 380.95... i dont get it i ordered all 3... so ya im on the phone with em now and they are trying to tell me one of thepairs is backordered til tues...the breds are backordered supposedly... i better get all 3 cuz if not its pointless i dont even want em...is anyone elseexperiencing this?

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Got my size 14 in the BULLS off flight club with ease
pimp.gif

free shipping
pimp.gif

Anyone know if the Wizards/Moto or UNC were on there up to size 14?
ohwell.gif

No. Read the post sir.

I'm glad that I got a extra pair of Carolina's off of FC. Now I have one to rock. I wear a size 13 and those %#$@'s sold out quick. I'm alsoglad that I have 2 pairs of the Canadian Release in the Motorsports/Wizards color way as well. I already have the American Tag's for those too. Yippy I gotAll 3 XX3 Black Friday Colorways in a size 13. You can't beat that with a bat. I have a total of 2 Motorsports, 2 Carolinas and 1 Chicago in a size 13. Ifyou wear a size 13 and you want a pair of motorsports in a size 13, you better find a Canadian seller, because thy only went up to a 12 in the Motorsports.Damn I'm happy. Don't mean to rub it in the size 13's face, but oh well...Yiipppppy!!!!!

I put in my cc info on flightclub for the motorsports and it said "temporarily unavailable try in a few days" something like that. So just went aheadand called eastbay but they did not have my size so I ended up with the chicago colorway.

Back
Top Bottom