11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by DTruth07

are these releasing on NDC?

NDC will not have them. this is a fc exclusive. but fc is basically ndc, uses the same inventory and checkout system.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Got my size 14 in the BULLS off flight club with ease
pimp.gif

free shipping
pimp.gif

Anyone know if the Wizards/Moto or UNC were on there up to size 14?
ohwell.gif

No. Read the post sir.
smh.gif
sick.gif

TRY EASTBAY!! it just let me order right now at 1140 central
eek.gif
Theyreally need to fix this stupid website LOL!!!
mad.gif

I wanted the motorsports and the carolinas but i could bring myself to pay retail for these..even with cashback..

I tried eastbay but i knew it was too good to b true..sold out within 30 seconds..what a crock..

Finishline sold out mad fast but i had the chance and didn't pull the credit card trigger..

Damn i dont know if I want them .. If my dude comes thru and holds them Ill cop , if not then I guess that well be a pass for me .

Originally Posted by SneakerNews

Originally Posted by DTruth07

are these releasing on NDC?

NDC will not have them. this is a fc exclusive. but fc is basically ndc, uses the same inventory and checkout system.

Damn. FC sold out of the Motorsports and the UNC's too fast and I only ended up with the chicago's. Time to go camping
mad.gif

eastbay still has the chicago's, im adding them to my cart as i type. thats weird because i tried ordering them when
they first went up but they were gone

I was able to grab a pair of 13's in the UNC colorway on Finishline and have a pair of CHI's in 13 picking up today or Monday. I just need a 13 inMotorsports, just got back from Iraq not to long ago and been out of the loop with J's since I've been gone.

Originally Posted by ed2trey

eastbay still has the chicago's, im adding them to my cart as i type. thats weird because i tried ordering them when
they first went up but they were gone

When you enter the credit card info, they'll take it out of your cart.

Has anyone ever returned shoes to FC? I assume you can. My only worry is that the NEX will end up with these for 150, so I would return/resell/or see abouttaking them back to FNL or FL for store credit I guess

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

I was able to grab a pair of 13's in the UNC colorway on Finishline and have a pair of CHI's in 13 picking up today or Monday. I just need a 13 in Motorsports, just got back from Iraq not to long ago and been out of the loop with J's since I've been gone.
I ordered mine FROM Iraq...
laugh.gif

yea but theyre sold out of the titaniums. dont think they made the motorsports in sz13. none on flight flub or eastbay. none on any of the jordan sites i knowhave them in sz13.
i went to see them at my finishline today and the guy brought me a sz13 in the unc and chi but said he couldnt carry the motorsports. should have made him letme see them!!!

Back
Top Bottom