11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

does anyone know if fc was limiting 1 per colorway? i ordered two chicago's but now im worried it might get cancelled.
but it doesnt say anything about it on the page

was just able to order a 10.5 bulls on eastbay at 950pm pac time - shows up as backordered though -weird how it was outof stock at 900pm though

Originally Posted by jlhope2

yea but theyre sold out of the titaniums. dont think they made the motorsports in sz13. none on flight flub or eastbay. none on any of the jordan sites i know have them in sz13.
i went to see them at my finishline today and the guy brought me a sz13 in the unc and chi but said he couldnt carry the motorsports. should have made him let me see them!!!
AND HE IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT...

roll.gif
denondct1 wrote:

try adding it to your cart and see what happens

roll.gif
roll.gif

Well boys I'm going to clean up a few things first and then I'm going to get all my work stuff ready for tomorrow and I'm going to go head down toChamps and start camping out tonight.

They made a size 13 in the WIZARDS/Motorsport colorway, but only in the Canada release. This sucks, I want a size 13, BAD too. Bday is coming up next month,pretty much all I wanted, other then the 11/12 CDP. I wouldn't have a problem with paying $235-250 for the WIZARD XX3, but anything more then that would betoo crazy.

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

They made a size 13 in the WIZARDS/Motorsport colorway, but only in the Canada release. This sucks, I want a size 13, BAD too. Bday is coming up next month, pretty much all I wanted, other then the 11/12 CDP. I wouldn't have a problem with paying $235-250 for the WIZARD XX3, but anything more then that would be too crazy.

ebay will be ur next stop then...theyll be on there by friday night

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

They made a size 13 in the WIZARDS/Motorsport colorway, but only in the Canada release. This sucks, I want a size 13, BAD too. Bday is coming up next month, pretty much all I wanted, other then the 11/12 CDP. I wouldn't have a problem with paying $235-250 for the WIZARD XX3, but anything more then that would be too crazy.

ebay will be ur next stop then...theyll be on there by friday night
OVER THE LAST MONTH THERES ONLY BEEN 2 PAIR SIZE 13 MOTORSPORTS LISTED AND SOLD ON EBAY......BACK WHEN THE CANADA RELEASE WAS THERE WERE PLENTY OF13'S TO GO AROUND....NOT NOW THO...

kinda blown. waited on eastbay to get Motorsports and Chicago's. the Motorsports were sold out and the Chicago's disappeared out of my cart
thank Jesus I have a Flight Club account, I was still able to get my Chicago's, had to settle for UNC's though
no Motorsports this Christmas, but I'm cool lol

Called NDC customer service this afternoon. They'll have em up around 2am pacific. FC was allocated a certain amount of pairs and the rest go toNDC.

yoo i just got off the phone with a rep from nikestore.com he told me the 23s will be on the cite at 5:30am eastern time which is 2:30am pacific which is thetime every shoe drops on nikestore.com. so dont loose faith yet dude and set your alarms lol

Why'd they put them on FC? Aren't FC shoes supposed to be exclusives, and they are also sold at other stores?
Copped my Motorsports
pimp.gif

xx3_banner.jpg

just wondering, my nike account says that my order is in progress. does that mean that I'm guaranteed my shoes or should I still be a little nervous andsuspect? lol

lol. these are selling quite well.
ill take a chance, wait 2-3 weeks and try to get it on swoosh discount. If not ebay or eh i can alwats find it for 180

Wow, hadn't had a release this bad in awhile. Oh well, I guess this is what the XI/XII pack will be like and I guess that
means I won't be getting them.

Back
Top Bottom