11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

can someone post pictures of the Wizard kicks with a wizards jersey, same with the chicagos. (the bulls jersey with the red stripes) thanx

mad.gif
Eastbay is teasing me with my Bulls. My estimated in homedate moved from the 6th (2day) to the 8th (Monday)
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

Whats this scratch off coupon from ?? Havent heard about it.
Thanks.

its this little promotion card they send to you in the mail w/ their catalog...its scratch off, but you have to wait and let the cashier scratch it off at thetime of purchase...if you scratch it, then it is void...theyve been sending em out a lot lately, but they are only good for a few days...so i gotreeeeeeeeeeeeeeal lucky today...that made my day...

got 2 pairs of UNC'S, 1 CHI, and 1 WIZ...now all i need is one more WIZ and im good

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Whats this scratch off coupon from ?? Havent heard about it.
Thanks.

its this little promotion card they send to you in the mail w/ their catalog...its scratch off, but you have to wait and let the cashier scratch it off at the time of purchase...if you scratch it, then it is void...theyve been sending em out a lot lately, but they are only good for a few days...so i got reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal lucky today...that made my day...

got 2 pairs of UNC'S, 1 CHI, and 1 WIZ...now all i need is one more WIZ and im good

Yes you did get lucky. . .WHat stores are doing this? FNL keeps sending me 20$ off coupons , like thats something special
eyes.gif

KickAddicted: Thats why you go to the mall and get them, instead of stressing out over the internet and waiting a week, worrying everyday.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

Originally Posted by HoopsTV2000

already copped the chicagos/uncs, last one left is the wizards. looks like i'm going to have to pay $310, resell prices.
I dont know where you are looking,

EBays=210$shipped

there aren't any auctions for a size 13 in the wizards..
I have actually seen a few for around $250. I am trying to cop one pair and I can point you in the direction of the other seller

If you could, I'd appreciate that..the seller that I was dealing with was going to charge me $310. I def' had to pass on that, even $250 soundsreasonable especially when all the other XX3's stealths/all-stars, etc are going for that price.

^^^^^ Does anybody know where this guy lives ? I got an extra ski mask.

COOK # 45

Esse quam videri.

TRUE on Haight still has a bunch if sizes in UNC and Chicago. And less in the Wizards / Moto. FYI......for Bay Area folk

Originally Posted by shpongled25

TRUE on Haight still has a bunch if sizes in UNC and Chicago. And less in the Wizards / Moto. FYI......for Bay Area folk

Do you know if they ship or anything?

^ I'm in LA 4fitness! Its all good. I actually have 18 pairs total of the 23s. Only one titanium. doubles triples on the rest.

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

masterhammy23 wrote:
brendanmaguire wrote:
just got the motorsports at champs for $130!!!
pimp.gif
I love discounts
What? ^Want to pick me up a pair of Chicagos with that discount?

roll.gif
You believe that, these flew off shelves and into hands
Its VERY believeable at a Naval Base or any military base for that matter. I bought a brand new pair of AJ7's, for $59.99. There was some sortof sale going on when I bought them. Brand new. You definately can make out very well at the Navy Exchange/PX if they have something in your size. Tax freetoo! Can't beat it. Also EBAY is swarming with XX3's, UNCs/Wizards/Chicagos...only thing you don't see is the size 13 in the Wizards, let me knowwhen you want to drop down from that $310

I placed a phone order with the chicagos with Eastbay and they told me back order for the 2nd and on the tracking it stated it would be here (DC) the 9thbut they came in Sat.(6th) Now alll I need are the Wizards/Motorsports in a 10.5 someone help a brother out!

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

masterhammy23 wrote:
brendanmaguire wrote:
just got the motorsports at champs for $130!!!
pimp.gif
I love discounts
What? ^Want to pick me up a pair of Chicagos with that discount?

roll.gif
You believe that, these flew off shelves and into hands

want pics?
Yeah, I don't know what this guy is talking about, my Champs has a lot of sizes left, not my size, but lots and they are letting them bediscounted on the F&F this weekend. So if anybody would like a pair i could get it to you for retail in your size just PM me with the size and I'llcheck if they got them

Also, if anybody elses' local spot has the Discount on these could someone help me out and pick up a pair of the Chicagos ina size 13 or even for retail

Back
Top Bottom