11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

^same deal with me...if anyone could snag a 9.5 or 10 in the wizards with the f&f sale if would be greatly appreciated...im paypal ready

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

masterhammy23 wrote:
brendanmaguire wrote:
just got the motorsports at champs for $130!!!
pimp.gif
I love discounts
What? ^Want to pick me up a pair of Chicagos with that discount?

roll.gif
You believe that, these flew off shelves and into hands

want pics?
Yeah, I don't know what this guy is talking about, my Champs has a lot of sizes left, not my size, but lots and they are letting them be discounted on the F&F this weekend. So if anybody would like a pair i could get it to you for retail in your size just PM me with the size and I'll check if they got them

Your Champs has A LOT
eyes.gif
False, which one? I'll call and for theone who says Ebay is SWARMING, ok theyre are about 10 over sz 11 and half only legit ..........3 happen to be "motorsports", none over sz 11
wink.gif
Hoops pm sent

masterhammy23 wrote:
brendanmaguire wrote:
pimp.gif
I love discounts

roll.gif

want pics?
Yeah, I don't know what this guy is talking about, my Champs has a lot of sizes left, not my size, but lots and they are letting them be discounted on the F&F this weekend. So if anybody would like a pair i could get it to you for retail in your size just PM me with the size and I'll check if they got them

Your Champs has A LOT
eyes.gif
False, which one? I'll call and for the one who says Ebay is SWARMING, ok theyre are about 10 over sz 11 and half only legit ..........3 happen to be "motorsports", none over sz 11
wink.gif
Hoops pm sent
They have almost every size in the UNC and Cicago, but I forgot to ask about the Motorsports which was obviously more limited

masterhammy23 wrote:
brendanmaguire wrote:
pimp.gif
I love discounts

roll.gif

want pics?

Your Champs has A LOT
eyes.gif
False, which one? I'll call and for the one who says Ebay is SWARMING, ok theyre are about 10 over sz 11 and half only legit ..........3 happen to be "motorsports", none over sz 11
wink.gif
Hoops pm sent
Not sure where you're from, but contray to your belief Jordan's don't sell out in the day or weekend they release.

Here in Atlanta most Jordans sit for at least a couple of weeks.

So I belief dude who says he copped his w/the F&F.

Houston heads, Sharpstown Champs still had a good size run yesterday on the Chicago's. You couldn't use the F&F on the XX3s and 2.5's butpretty much everything else was a go.

well my unc and wizards came from eastbay. The key chain was missing from the wizard's like someone else said earlier in this forum. Still waiting for mychicago's to come in

Your Champs has A LOT
eyes.gif
wink.gif
Hoops pm sent

laugh.gif
Couldn't have said that any better. Good quantitative argumentlol.

ya these 23s are just plain filthy
smh.gif
... jb hit the nailwith these colorways cuz they are fresh
pimp.gif
... i got mine fromeastbay first the uncs and the motorsports and then i got the chis a day later cuz they were backordered
laugh.gif
... the uncs were my fav until i saw the chis these are definitely the best imo andare my new fav and the motorsports are cool too but defintely my least favorite out of the bunch... the motorsports definitely did not live up to the hype andlook better in pics...the three of em are going to be rocked just trying to find the right time... i can see why people copped two pairs of all three
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abstrack

masterhammy23 wrote:
brendanmaguire wrote:
pimp.gif
I love discounts

roll.gif

want pics?

Your Champs has A LOT
eyes.gif
wink.gif
Hoops pm sent
Not sure where you're from, but contray to your belief Jordan's don't sell out in the day or weekend they release.

Dont worry bout where Im from, you BELIEF him huh, ok so what Champs were YOU talkin bout please so I can call, thanks in advance

masterhammy23 wrote:
brendanmaguire wrote:
pimp.gif
I love discounts

roll.gif

want pics?

Your Champs has A LOT
eyes.gif
wink.gif
Hoops pm sent

Dont worry bout where Im from, you BELIEF him huh, ok so what Champs were YOU talkin bout please so I can call, thanks in advance

First of all, I heard from someone that bought from there that he was able to use the F&F, and also, they still had a few pairs of motorsports and Ibelieve up to an 11 in Chi's and UNC,

masterhammy23 wrote:
brendanmaguire wrote:
pimp.gif
I love discounts

roll.gif

want pics?

Your Champs has A LOT
eyes.gif
wink.gif
Hoops pm sent

This is comedy...I could care less where you're from son, I'm just making a true statement that Jordans don't sell out during the 1st weekend here.

In Atlanta these are still around.

Google the locations/numbers for Champs & Footlockers in Atl., then call & find out who has them. I'll be damned if I help your skeptical Bama @ssout.

Yeah,Its all about where you live on how fast these sold.Some places even got alot more stores that were selling these than others.I'm in Baltimore and wedidn't get many stores with these for some reason but I got my 3.But we don't sell out of s*** here in the first week either.Unless many storesdidn't get em in my area then they might sell out.

abstrack wrote:

abstrack wrote:
retrourfeet wrote:

retrourfeet wrote:
masterhammy23 wrote:
brendanmaguire wrote:
pimp.gif
I love discounts

roll.gif

want pics?

Your Champs has A LOT
eyes.gif
wink.gif
Hoops pm sent

This is comedy...I could care less where you're from son, I'm just making a true statement that Jordans don't sell out during the 1st weekend here.

Google the locations/numbers for Champs & Footlockers in Atl., then call & find out who has them. I'll be damned if I help your skeptical Bama @ss out.

Never said where I from
eyes.gif
Anyways they're hard to come by in sz13everywhere, you both cant give the location, makes me skeptical, I dont really care though, I GOT MINE
wink.gif
Peace

abstrack wrote:

abstrack wrote:
retrourfeet wrote:

retrourfeet wrote:
masterhammy23 wrote:
brendanmaguire wrote:
pimp.gif
I love discounts

roll.gif

want pics?

Your Champs has A LOT
eyes.gif
wink.gif
Hoops pm sent

Google the locations/numbers for Champs & Footlockers in Atl., then call & find out who has them. I'll be damned if I help your skeptical Bama @ss out.

Never said where I from
eyes.gif
Anyways they're hard to come by in sz13 everywhere, you both cant give the location, makes me skeptical, I dont really care though, I GOT MINE
wink.gif
Peace

why you so mad then? makes me think you weren't able to get your hands on these

abstrack wrote:

abstrack wrote:
retrourfeet wrote:

retrourfeet wrote:
masterhammy23 wrote:
brendanmaguire wrote:
pimp.gif
I love discounts

roll.gif

want pics?

Your Champs has A LOT
eyes.gif
wink.gif
Hoops pm sent

Never said where I from
eyes.gif
Anyways they're hard to come by in sz13 everywhere, you both cant give the location, makes me skeptical, I dont really care though, I GOT MINE
wink.gif
Peace

why you so mad then? makes me think you weren't able to get your hands on these
Yeah, acvcording to this guy there are only 10 pairs on eBay, first of all just in my size 13 there are about 7-10 pairs on eBay in one of the 3.And yes these are somewhat still available where I am at, not in FSR, but in a few sizes

Back
Top Bottom