11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

no one got the e-mail saying flight club will be selling these tomorrow night at 9:00 pm ?
i just got it. it's ABOUT TIME flight club did something right. now they need to put the red/black XX3 on there too...but i'm notholding my breath. they aren't that smart.

^^haha good luck on those i dont htink thats gonna happen
but first release that everyone should be excited for on flight club
hopefully they have enough to go around

Received my email too. Best move by JB this year by far. I'll finally get to use my membership
happy.gif

Only one store near me got the XX3's...but no Motorsports
mad.gif
...guess I'll have to cop on flightclub

Finally Flight Club coming through for us. I've been with them forever! Anyways I'm just worried cause I don't know if FlightClub has a non-flashsite.

Officially this is now the easiest xx3 cop eva all my worries are gone now I can get all of them even past Christmas should have 5 xx3s by the end of the year

Breds
UNCs
Motorsports
Chicagos
Stealths
and hopefully old loves

wow this release is crazy limited
frown.gif
out of the 3 malls i went in myplace only one Footlocker is getting them, hopefully it'll be like when the Old Love was released here, everybody slept on those and I had an easy timecoppin them
roll.gif
Good luck to everyone copping this friday
pimp.gif

larger sizes are gonna be a hard to find... my spot got 1 sz 13 in 1 color
frown.gif
oh well

jordanforever08 those XX3 look nice. Don't know if i should get them... Motorsport for sure

I got my email from flight club also.

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

larger sizes are gonna be a hard to find... my spot got 1 sz 13 in 1 color
frown.gif
oh well

They got all 3 colors here at Athletes Foot in Big sizes. They got em on the shelves today!!

^^^ ducktales, they can get in trouble for releasing early. anyways, i got the same email that all us NT'ers got, that site is gonna be crazy backed up,glad i don't have to go that route.

I don't have a flight club membership. I hope I can still easily cop.

thank god im not a fan of XX3's hats off to all who will be copping i wont be on this bandwagon for sure more 11/12 packs for me

Back
Top Bottom