11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Just got the email from Eastbay.

Got a sz 12 with cashback as well.

Guess I got lucky.

Heck yeah you got lucky! I was going to get in on the live.com cashback with Eastbay. Now I have to pay retail and taxes too
frown.gif
CRAP!

you can add to your cart on FC but once you put in your credit card info and confirm they say they are sold out.

I was able to "add to cart" on eastbay. when I checked out it ate dirt and said they couldn't process the order. Then I jumped on FC and scoopedup the motorsports/wizards and UNC's. Got my confirmations from Nike. The FC release was like butter, props to them, thumbs down to eastbay.

Originally Posted by safcolts

Originally Posted by jd3772000

FOR EVERYONE THAT KEEPS ASKING...THERE IS NO 13 OR BIGGER IN THE MOTORSPORTS....AND THERE IS NO 11.5 EITHER....NO STORES LOCALLY HERE HAD ANY AND I DOUBT ANY ANYWHERE ELSE WILL EITHER.
that sucks balls
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

AND ONLY SIZE 14 WAS MADE IN THE RED'S...NOTHING BIGGER OF THE OTHER 2 COLORS AT ALL. AND THERE WAS MORE RED'S MADE THAN THE OTHER 2COLORS AS WELL FELLAS.

For those who had Eastbay problems, keep trying. I wasn't able to add anything about 12, but I am now. Just deciding if I want 'em.

i add my stuff to my cart at FC go checkout and after i enter all my info sorry soldout. that is BS

eastbay website wasnt working for me, but i got the order through over the phone. got my sz. 10 in chicagos... their system was running real slow. lady on thephone said they are backordered until the 12/2.

Easy Cop for me......I got 2 MS one from Beastbay and the other from FC..........Good Luck fellas i hope you get yours too.

Missed the UNC's and the Wizards off Flight Club. Needless to say I am EXTREMELY pissed
mad.gif
. I feel even worse than when I got my cancellation email on theDoernbechers.

Changed my mind, had the motorsports in my cart, went to check out on FC, gone...that is what I get for switching up so many times...its all good, the UNCs arestill available, and I will probably see them at the NEX and be fuming!

Back
Top Bottom