11/28 AJXX3 Releases - Chicago - UNC - Motorsports Air Jordan XX3 Pics/Info *Updated 11/10*

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

love all three....wizards>chicagos>uncs...anyone agree? got 2 wiz and 2 chis, 1 unc...im str8

Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smokin.gif

One thing I love about houston, the more expensive kicks hang around for while just like these have/will.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

love all three....wizards>chicagos>uncs...anyone agree? got 2 wiz and 2 chis, 1 unc...im str8
nah, Chicagos first, can't go wrong with black/red jordans!
laugh.gif

Had no luck in getting 11/12, but managed to get one of the last pairs of the UNCs at a store..... Very satisfied with them
pimp.gif

Hypothetical question: If footlocker/ champs/ footaction were to hold a 30% off soon, do you all think these would be excluded??There is a slim chance that myfootlocker may still have some.

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Hypothetical question: If footlocker/ champs/ footaction were to hold a 30% off soon, do you all think these would be excluded??There is a slim chance that my footlocker may still have some.

i got mine with the 30% last month.

I will be looking for the Motorsports for retail or a little below here soon. At first they were my favorite pair, then I saw more and more pics of the Chi andUNCs and liked them more and more so I copped both of um and didnt have the money for Motorsports. Hopefully I can find some for a good price.

Back
Top Bottom