12/1/09 Spacejams

if quality looks like these, then ill get em, if not the ill pass
3332239048_a14762812f.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ same of you

$175 aint bad if you get both shirts and bag... think about it, you could sell the 2 t's and bag for 50 bones, thus you're paying $125.

will be great because i plan to get at least 2 purrrrr

I think the reason they're going for 175 is because JB knows these will be all over ebay going for way more than 175. People will pay for what they want.I'm gonna start saving for as many pairs as I can get. NEVER WEAR THEM'S picture is one of the best I've ever seen of spacejams....Damn those solesare icey.

Why are people talking about the quality? We're all gonna get them anyway. They are spacejams.

idk if someone has already posted this, but on one of the shirts it looks like the concord xi. it would be sweet if they released the space jams and theconcords. package or seperate, i am still copping x3.

Originally Posted by DCS23

Originally Posted by micheal623

No news yet? i'd like to see some confirmation.
smile.gif

ummmmm dude, where have you been??? REDBRIM came through and confirmed this release, even G-Roc over at theshoegame.com confirmed all the sizes (GS, Mens, etc.) and shirts and bag being released along with prices...

When I say confirmation I mean I wanna see some sample pics. People can say anything but to see them is another story.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Man, I just hate gettin a brand new fresh pair of js poppin the box open, and the first thing i see is a thread dangling down the side. this &*@# needs to stop jb.
COSIGN, I have to get the scissors out every dam time to trim that crap off of em, did it with IIs, XVs, Is etc.

My FREAKING SPIZIKES didnt have these problems so why cant retroes be treated right???

And I was under the impression the shirts were being sold seperately. I mean it will prob only be the SJ shirt with the SJ, but if its with a bag and a shirtthe price is tolerable, provided I dont get a freaking medium, I need a dam 2-3XL, nothing less with my size 12s (if its like cdp sizing). Oh and I really hatehow you cant try them on for size, I was LUCKY I got the bred 11s in a half size up cuz it was the last pair in the store, but I wasnt expecting them to fit

Pretty good but i'm not tryna walk down the street and see 30 kids wearing my favorite pair of shoes since i was young but whatever i'm getting 3x

Back
Top Bottom