12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I won't be able to find Retro's in my Outlet until the sneaker craze dies off.

Employee's are too ratchet to let a buck slip out the door when they can buy them and sell them off.

You know they are ratchet too because the shoe is dirty as hell from their grubby *** unwashed hands being all over them when they took them out of the box, to show  them off over and over and over trying to peddle them on the streets.

*this story is from the Concord release a few years back*

Shoe had never been worn and was NWNDS

there was like a 1 pair restock on jimmy jazz, while i was checking out i added another pair to cart on accident while it was completing an order. there were 2 pairs when it was completed. will it get cancelled? or will they send me 1 pair and refund the other? 

View media item 1333923Hi I'm new to NikeTalk and have purchased a pair of  Colmbia/Legendblue 11's. from Champs.  I  noticed the pairing job on the carbon fiber seems to be not finished  or done very poorly.  I purchased a second pair from Footlocker and nothing like this on that pair. let me know what you guys think, is this a B grade ? or are any of you're like this? Thanks guys.
Nike B grades are ONLY sold at Nike Outlet stores and come in orange nike box and are marked with a B on size tag in shoe and on box. Your shoes came straight from Champs. Nothing to worry about. Carbon fiber looks just like my pair.

Last edited:
These 11's seem to have more quality issues than the retro 13-14's which also have major issues. For example glue stains, paint issues etc
I don't think I will ever have a glue stain as bad as the one on my Air Force 1. It's a big blob of glue on the upper.
laugh.gif

Yeah the quality is all over the place on the 11s, makes sense since its GR. What's odd is all my pairs from NDC have been flawless, but if I buy from any other retailer I have flaws. Nike must only keep the cream of the crop for themselves.

Last edited:
I don't think I will ever have a glue stain as bad as the one on my Air Force 1. It's a big blob of glue on the upper. :lol:

Yeah the quality is all over the place on the 11s, makes sense since its GR. What's odd is all my pairs from NDC have been flawless, but if I buy from any other retailer I have flaws. Nike must only keep the cream of the crop for themselves.
All my EAS pairs have been flawless. Nike does not keep the good pairs and send the pairs with flaws to their retailers. That's just ridiculous lol.

as far as factory flaws go, it's really a crap shoot, folks get jacked up NDC pairs all the time. Nike aint lookin at all them shoes at the point where they start the process of shipping them to their retailers.
Lol homie I wasn't being too serious with my theory.

Finally done with this release... was lucky enough to get 2 good pairs
First thing i noticed was the random candy sitting in the seat 
roll.gif
But that box looks exactly how my packages be coming from FTL and FNL. Box be going 12 rounds with Ali, Joe Frazier & Leon Spinkz

I'm calling It now
Y'all remember that air-Jordan.com website from YEARS ago
That had all pics and stories of samples and all the Jordan's released
It had a blue background
Well they had that bred version of the 11's but with an icy sole
Casita
Ly the space jams but replace blue with red
If anybody has a pic please post
But I'm calling it that those are releasing next year
this the pic your talking about?
View media item 1334169

there was like a 1 pair restock on jimmy jazz, while i was checking out i added another pair to cart on accident while it was completing an order. there were 2 pairs when it was completed. will it get cancelled? or will they send me 1 pair and refund the other? 

My 2nd pair finally came in. Had to pay 285 shipped since finish line would take my money on rd. Not too bad imo for a resell price. I am now done until the Chicago 1 in may.

Back
Top Bottom