12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Finally got my pair from finishline after ups "lost" the package initially. So happy they came in. I love them!!!

I had some Rats eat one of My Sneaker Boxes once.... Once!

I turned them into Shoes for it!!!

J/k 
laugh.gif

I'm calling It now
Y'all remember that air-Jordan.com website from YEARS ago
That had all pics and stories of samples and all the Jordan's released
It had a blue background
Well they had that bred version of the 11's but with an icy sole
Casita
Ly the space jams but replace blue with red
If anybody has a pic please post
But I'm calling it that those are releasing next year
this the pic your talking about?
View media item 1334169

Yup

minor Glue  problems and couple scuffs on the white patent leather.. I tried to scrub it off with a cloth, no luck. any suggestions ?

minor Glue  problems and couple scuffs on the white patent leather.. I tried to scrub it off with a cloth, no luck. any suggestions ?
I use wd-40 for scuffs(not scratches)

I once tried magic eraser but it dulled the PL.

Glue? It's probably stuck there indefinitely if it's like I am picturing it.

Pantone is in store Champs. Most folks seen in the GOF thread seen that the pantone 11s was the least of my worries :smh:

whats wd 40? and how  are you storing yours, in box without paper?
I keep them in the box, with paper. I'd never heard of the sole yellowing because of the tissue until I bought a Ebay pair of Tuxedo 11 lows and the seller mentioned it in his description. 

Don't leave the receipt in the box though.

Last edited:

I keep them in the box, with paper. I'd never heard of the sole yellowing because of the tissue until I bought a Ebay pair of Tuxedo 11 lows and the seller mentioned it in his description. 

Don't leave the receipt in the box though.
I never understood how does the paper cause yellowing, its usually has to deal with humidity and age.

acid in paper, not tying to say you're wrong but what the ****?

I'm just stating what's been said before. Honestly could care less if you believe me or not.

But there are acid free papers for a reason. Lots of papers can contain acids, whether it causes yellowing or not I do not know. That is the theory at least

Last edited:
I'm just stating what's been said before. Honestly could care less if you believe me or not.

But there are acid free papers for a reason. Lots of papers can contain acids, whether it causes yellowing or not I do not know. That is the theory at least
Could be right man, acid free paper got me skeptical now.

acid in paper, not tying to say you're wrong but what the ****?

Another irrelevant message in your post.

Last edited:
Another irrelevant message in your post.
Ditto.

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist inserting your own useless opinion again.

You must be so difficult to be around in real life. You can't help yourself from wanting to shove your opinion down someone's throat like its the gospel.

Back
Top Bottom