12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Another irrelevant message in your post.
Ditto.

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist inserting your own useless opinion again.

You must be so difficult to be around in real life. You can't help yourself from wanting to shove your opinion down someone's throat like its the gospel.
1. Fact is its a myth, you can stake your life on it if you want.
2. I wasn't even typing to you but you decided to feel offended by my answer.
3. Fight Monger? I do believe you're the one trying to pick a fight with me since I don't even know who the hell you are anyway.

You have an opinion as do others, no ones forcing anything down people's throats.

Last edited:
You responded to what I was talking about and I already knew where it was going based on your history and sure enough I was right.

I even edit my post immediately to remove any reference to you cause I realized it was baiting and not worth it

You still quoted me and called my post irrelevant after you removed all the parts that made it relevant.

You're so funny

Last edited:
200x200px-ZC-39f33bb3_ooooooooh.gif

You responded to what I was talking about and I already knew where it was going based on your history and sure enough I was right.

I even edit my post immediately to remove any reference to you cause I realized it was baiting and not worth it

You still quoted me and called my post irrelevant after you removed all the parts that made it relevant.

You're so funny
Again, I responded to the gentleman who asked, not you since it's difficult for you to comprehend. You chose to attack me for my opinion and then banter over me being a fight monger. If you don't like my opinions block me, you're not forced to read my comments so get over it.

Last edited:
Just traded my ds legend blues for a pair of ds diamond dunk highs. Seen way too many families with the 11s on.

after hearing are you gonna keep  you're tuxedo 11 lows in the box without  og paper? right now I have one pair in original paper and box  other no paper just og box.. just looking for the best way to store my columbia/legend blue 11s.  suggestions/help  !

Last edited:
I don't store any of my shoes and I no longer keep doubles. I keep the paper in the bottom of the box on all, clear sole or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom