12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Ideas and kicks get scrapped every single month... I cant help that.. Hey NT im gone for a min, but im meeting a few JB buddies in Vegas for my anniversary, on the weekend of feb 7th, then we going to New Orleans for all star weekend, I will try to get additional info at that time.

What about the sample posted with jordan spelled on the eyelets do you think that could be them?

What about the sample posted with jordan spelled on the eyelets do you think that could be them?

To be honest I dont know, I doubt they would change a holiday 11 that drastically, especially with that jordan future shoe dropping, I dont know what shoe it is, I was just told we seen it b4, and I know that legend blue is alot closer to royal blue than columbias...

Legend Blue is way more COLUMBIA like that ROYAL BLUE...If JB was gonna go with ROYAL BLUE color way they would have used "ROYAL" this is LEGEND BLUE as some one else posted already the style on the box says "LEGEND BLUE" ...
View media item 765931Now where this guy coming from with ROYAL BLUE is beyond me I think he did what all of us prolly did googled LEGEND BLUE & this is what pops up....
View media item 765953 But those royal blue color soccer cleats are named the "LEGEND" & they are Royal Blue I'm not gonna take the word from a guy who's getting flamed endlessly in this thread seriously & he already proved that his sources are not creditable with his restock info...

Last edited:
Legend Blue is way more COLUMBIA like that ROYAL BLUE...If JB was gonna go with ROYAL BLUE color way they would have used "ROYAL" this is LEGEND BLUE as some one else posted already the style on the box says "LEGEND BLUE" ...
View media item 765931Now where this guy coming from with ROYAL BLUE is beyond me I think he did what all of us prolly did googled LEGEND BLUE & this is what pops up....
View media item 765953 But those royal blue color soccer cleats are named the "LEGEND" & they are Royal Blue I'm not gonna take the word from a guy who's getting flamed endlessly in this thread seriously & he already proved that his sources are not creditable with his restock info...

Dude once again sources on a restock and sources from JB are two totally diff things, I worked for Nike for over 5 years, I know what the legend soccor shoe is... Fyi JB has never used Royal blue on a retro... Photo blue, sport blue, sport royal, and any other blue... Also the boxes for this years holiday release or even the labels have not even been produced yet or loaded into any factory Unity system, you may not even know what that is, so I can explain if you like... Also 117 color code is not columbias... 117 is not even the color code on the description given on the first post in this thread.... You dont have to beleive me I could care less, now if the OP just said it was legend blue then cool, but to post stock numbers and color codes that havent been produced in Nike or JB offices yet and dont match the shoe color descripion given in the same post, you can believe that all you want... Good luck on getting your white/white/yellow/black/legend blue columbias....... Just as much thought and prep goes into the color name that will be on the box as the actual shoe, when columbias drop they will say columbia blue, they have been testing formulas on other shoes (blue tint soles) just so they wont have a difference in colors when yhey use the columbia blue name again.

Last edited:

snuggles used to hold it down 
nthat.gif

i remember that thread when he finally "revealed" himself
I remember that too!

yea yea yea all that technical ishh sound cool but I ain't believing til I see it my brother...No offense but your no BABYJ, jmadidas, SNUGGLES etc so I ain't buying what you selling

yea yea yea all that technical ishh sound cool but I ain't believing til I see it my brother...No offense but your no BABYJ, jmadidas, SNUGGLES etc so I ain't buying what you selling

That's all cool, but you do know they have all been wrong before also.... Just like NT you can be 98-100 on info and people say you are not credible..... Lmmao, OK to each his own...

That's all cool, but you do know they have all been wrong before also.... Just like NT you can be 98-100 on info and people say you are not credible..... Lmmao, OK to each his own...
I respect & appreciate your insight but I hope you are wrong my brother...lmao

Dude once again sources on a restock and sources from JB are two totally diff things, I worked for Nike for over 5 years, I know what the legend soccor shoe is... Fyi JB has never used Royal blue on a retro... Photo blue, sport blue, sport royal, and any other blue... Also the boxes for this years holiday release or even the labels have not even been produced yet or loaded into any factory Unity system, you may not even know what that is, so I can explain if you like... Also 117 color code is not columbias... 117 is not even the color code on the description given on the first post in this thread.... You dont have to beleive me I could care less, now if the OP just said it was legend blue then cool, but to post stock numbers and color codes that havent been produced in Nike or JB offices yet and dont match the shoe color descripion given in the same post, you can believe that all you want... Good luck on getting your white/white/yellow/black/legend blue columbias....... Just as much thought and prep goes into the color name that will be on the box as the actual shoe, when columbias drop they will say columbia blue, they have been testing formulas on other shoes (blue tint soles) just so they wont have a difference in colors when yhey use the columbia blue name again.
I guess the royal blue Is that dropped last year don't count then :rolleyes and what about the space jams? I thought the jumpman was royal blue also? I'm kinda skeptical of your info fam

Last edited:
I guess the royal blue Is that dropped last year don't count then :rolleyes and what about the space jams? I thought the jumpman was royal blue also? I'm kinda skeptical of your info fam

No they dont 1s were varsity royal blue and 11s were something else... To me its all royal blue, but thats not what he said, I was trying to make a point when he said they would just use royal blue... They have never just used royal blue... So even his post could be wrong also while he was trying to go off on me...

No they dont 1s were varsity royal blue and 11s were something else... To me its all royal blue, but thats not what he said, I was trying to make a point when he said they would just use royal blue... They have never just used royal blue... So even his post could be wrong also while he was trying to go off on me...

He was saying legend blue is light blue not royal blue. Not a royal blue color like you said that's why he posted that Air Force one that's listed as legend blue... Plus the og jordan 1 royals were indeed black/royal blue

Last edited:
He was saying legend blue is light blue not royal blue. Not a royal blue color like you said that's why he posted that Air Force one that's listed as legend blue... Plus the og jordan 1 royals were indeed black/royal blue

You are right the OG 1s say royal blue... I said no RETRO jordan has royal blue.. You and him are also right that the color description on that air force one says legend blue... But that changes over and has changed on many diff shoes... The legend blus that I worked with when I was at nike was the same blue on orlando magic jerseys, I used to work in there marketing dept for the southeast division years ago, I was only an intern but I specifically remember anything we sold in florida with orlando magic said legend blue.. Orlando magic have never had any color close to columbias.. To be honest legend blue may not even be on the shoe at all, like I said before the color code dude posted with the legend blue info dosent even have any blue in it at all..

Varsity royal is royal blue tho. In the 1994 retro It says varsity royal blue. It's all the same thing man plus the og jordan 18 says just royal blue. Not that any of this matters tho

Yep that pretty much sums up what my whole point was..

Never heard if Orlando colors being like legend blue. I mean all of my magic shoes are some sort if royal or neon blue. Or even Atlantic blue.

Last edited:
Without being wht/legend blue-black we should know main color will be white. Sole the legend blue and probably jumpman. Hopefully the black is inside liner and back 23 part. Just basing this off past releases.

This thread is starting to provide the lulz.
I think it has to be the columbias though just with a different name but then again if it was the columbias wouldnt they name it that c/w...JB stay trolling. :smokin

Idk why in stressing tho we always see Pictures by March and January is almost over now. If it's Columbias x2 pair if the Pantone I'll cop anything less probably won't cut it for 200+

Back
Top Bottom