12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

if the Blue Tint soles was an issue they wouldn't have made them back in 96' but peep out these Columbia XI low tops by 2 Nice Customs these dudes had no problem recreating them so why should JB a billion dollar company have a problem retroing them??....

View media item 766762
View media item 766763

Yes they probly made a few pair... If JB went with the same exact formula and materials as the first time they would be charging about $500 a pair, so to cut the price down they have to start from the drawing board... They also want them to last so what better way to test and monitor that then to put blue tint soles on past releases and check on how they have held up a few years down the road.. We are looking for the holiday shoe 11 months from now, JBs team is already working 3,4,5 years down the road....

Lets just keep our fingers crossed lol. Hope it's the Columbias worded differently

Based on the "order" of the colors, it very well may not be the Colombias.

We'll just have to wait till the first pics surface.

Last edited:
I know people are gonna be disappointed once I heard of the possibility of these being the columbias. I doubt it will be them but people hyping themselves up will just lead to disappointment if these aren't columbias

Minimum pre-order prices for Columbia's are 400 minimum, I can already see it.

Everyone is going in on @kamuekcmo  and he is just basing his opinion on his past experience/knowledge of Nike/JB.  At this point its all speculation.  No one on the boards (except maybe JM) knows anything about these shoes yet.  So why don't we just wait till pics leak and see who's info ends up being correct.  No reason to go at each others throats prematurely.    

Based on the "order" of the colors, it very well may not be the Colombias.

We'll just have to wait till the first pics surface.
Exactly what I was thinking. Based on the color order, black would be the second most used color on this sneaker and most likely these would feature a black Jumpman which in result would make this a very different sneaker than the Columbias.

The thirst is real. Got a couple homies who dont even rock J's talking about getting multiple pairs. My wife even has it on her facebook!! SMDH

The only thing I'm hoping doesn't happen if this is the Columbia release is the hype similar to the concord release when after that release, it seemed like everyone was into jordans and GRs were really difficult to get afterwards

Any old heads remember when Kevin Garnett used to wear the columbias his rookie season? I remember before one of those NBA on NBC triple headers a promo showed him taking a black marker to the white patent leather and writing KG21 on them. I think Eddie Jones wore them with the Lakers and Mali Sealy if I remember correctly.

Count me in. Strong feeling they will be Columbias with an even bluer baby blue sole with this Legend blue hue. Probably using this to make the color more prominent while reducing/eliminating the yellowing effect seen on OG/retro Columbias. This is my hope at least.

Qft & Ftw..I'm hoping lol

Not getting my hopes up.Patiently waiting for pics to surface... 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
COLUMBIAS.

THE ONE SHOE KEEPING ME FROM EXITING THE GAME COMPLETELY. THESE BETTER BE IT JB.

:lol: doubt its just columbias man. free shoes you get will keep you around.

:lol:

I'LL KEEP RUNNING THE SITE AS LONG AS IT IS POSSIBLE BUT IF COLUMBIAS DROP, THE DAYS OF COPPING FOR MYSELF PERSONALLY WILL BE OVER. I'M CLOSING IN ON 400 PAIRS OF SNEAKERS WITH OVER 200 STILL DEADSTOCK. IT'S TIME FOR ME TO GIVE IT A REST :lol:

If these were Colombias why would JB call them anything else?

I'm 75% positive it's another retro+ but as always NT jumping to conclusions.

cant wait to see some pics, these might be a must have and any XI holiday release should be able to be had if you put in any work.

Back
Top Bottom