12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Actually the quality has always been there for Lebrons IMO.

Cats just not feeling the 12s. No prob for me tho.  Less the hassle and stress to cop.  
Cats wasn't feeling the 11s either. But yea the quality on LBs is and has been at least for a while way better than JB retros. As are KDs and Kobe's.

Last edited:
I have a pair form NDC that has been just creeping! Standard free shipping has never taken more than 3 business days to get to me...ever. Always arriived Wed after a Saturday morning cop like clock work. Order confirmation said expected 12/24 and Shipment confirmation said 12/29. I think it's a calculated plan to get us all to pay for 2 day shipping next year! (and it worked) :smh:

Cats wasn't feeling the 11s either. But yea the quality on LBs is and has been at least for a while way better than JB retros. As are KDs and Kobe's.

Did you dudes do some sort of poll? Where do you get these broad generalizations from. Look how long that thread is.

Did you dudes do some sort of poll? Where do you get these broad generalizations from. Look how long that thread is.
Nah.  It's a well known that we have members here that appreciate the Lebron models.  I for one am one of them.

I'm speaking for the area I'm in.  My city is a Jordan city.  Most shoes that aren't Js (or something hyped and limited) are still sitting in stores.

My hometown stores (not Memphis)  don't get Lebron's, Kobe's, and KDs at all.  All they know is Jordan Brand.

Just look at the FTL launch locators.  Very few spots in MS get other models besides Jordans.

Last edited:
Nah.  It's a well known that we have members here that appreciate the Lebron models.  I for one am one of them.

I'm speaking for the area I'm in.  My city is a Jordan city.  Most shoes that aren't Js (or something hyped and limited) are still sitting in stores.

My hometown stores (not Memphis)  don't get Lebron's, Kobe's, and KDs at all.  All they know is Jordan Brand.

We get all, but less Kobe's than the rest.

The KD VI was the most popular signature other than JB, especially amongst young kids. Probably because of the price point, because the VII seems less popular.

IM IN NYC.. WE GET EVERYTHING… ALL THE HYPED STUFF GOES FAST AS HELL AND MOSTLY PPL WILL LINE UP FOR EM COLD OR NOT. MY CITY IS DEFINITELY DIVERSE… THEY LOVE JORDANS AND FOAMS BUT PPL BUY UP KD'S, LBJ'S, AND KOBE'S… IN THAT ORDER. I WOULD SAY NYC LIKES LEBRONS MORE THAN KDS BUT THE KD'S ARE CHEAPER SO MORE TEENS BUY THEM UP IN DROVES… AMONGST OTHER KICKS

U can easily just follow how they sell and what they go for on the resell market. Not hard really. Lebron wasn't even diggin the 11s.

Then you would know that Nike made way more off the Lebron XI than he did KD or Kobe.

and resell market :lol: that doesn't determine anything. Most kicks that aren't limited aren't very desirable until years later. And most of the Lebron's released weren't limited. Which was different from years past.

Lebron didn't wear them as far as personal comfort, had nothing to do with "diggin them".

Stop equating your opinion with facts.

Then you would know that Nike made way more off the Lebron XI than he did KD or Kobe.

and resell market :lol: that doesn't determine anything. Most kicks that aren't limited aren't very desirable until years later. And most of the Lebron's released weren't limited. Which was different from years past.

Lebron didn't wear them as far as personal comfort, had nothing to do with "diggin them".

Stop equating your opinion with facts.
boy u just be waiting on me to say something that u can jump on me for. :lol: i know u don't like me.

My pair of MD Premium (France) came in today. Still waiting on my FNL pair to be delivered Monday. 

Crazy how the international pair came in quicker than the US pair. No customs/duties BTW.

Was this posted!?

sick.gif
sick.gif
just saw this.....
roll.gif

Man my shoes were at their destination center Wednesday and they didn't even get the destination scan, they just arrived and departed and were taken to the other UPS receiving center 45 mins away and was just brought back to its destination center last night. Lol don't know why they didn't just leave it at its final destination in the first place. Never seen that before.
This happens sometimes when I order from EB.  Package would arrive to Memphis. If it's on the weekend, it moves all the way to Jackson, MS before returning to the Memphis area for delivery.  Messes me up every time.

Back
Top Bottom