12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

This happens sometimes when I order from EB.  Package would arrive to Memphis. If it's on the weekend, it moves all the way to Jackson, MS before returning to the Memphis area for delivery.  Messes me up every time.
Yea that's who theyre coming from too. Only they started from up there in Minnesota. UPS be doing some crazy stuff sometimes but I would rather use them than Fed Ex.

Last edited:
Alright fellas, it's been real...catch ya'll on the next 11 release, hopefully

Still waiting for my NDC and Eastbay pair on monday...Im done with the XI's after this. Got all the OG colorways that's all I need.

Finishline had mine to me Christmas Eve from Indianapolis to Minnesota

NDC has a scheduled delivery of December 29th.  I am kind of not cool with that when you compare how fast Eastbay, FNL, etc. are comparatively and when they are the same distance.  I mean....9 actual days/5 biz to ship a few states away?  I even ordered my Pantones the 23rd and received them Friday from Eastbay.
Honestly, I'm shocked at how folks are getting their shoes so late.

I'm FAR as HELL, and I got NDC and FNL orders on Christmas eve.

FNL said I could only get mine shiped by 2-day air, so I got charged $25 for that 
ohwell.gif

NDC was standard shipping. Initially had my order coming in the 26th, but it came 2 days sooner. That was a pleasant surprise, especially for free shipping.

Hell I aint even paying for shipping anyway so I aint really trippin with this 9 day wait they put on a majority of us that went with the standard ground shipping, but it is some BS, except I dunno who to blame FTL and Fam, or UPS.

Last edited:
Cats wasn't feeling the 11s either. But yea the quality on LBs is and has been at least for a while way better than JB retros. As are KDs and Kobe's.
U can easily just follow how they sell and what they go for on the resell market. Not hard really. Lebron wasn't even diggin the 11s.
THIS

Lebron XIs were a complete flop. Damn near every colorway was and still is on sale for $100 in stores across the country. The sheep in the LBJ XI thread will tell you otherwise claiming that they were the best selling Lebrons to date but they're going by fiscal year 2013 numbers which was mostly LBJ X sales and only factors in a few of the LBJ XIs that dropped in 2013. (kings pride, terracotta, miami nights etc.). Once the FY 2014 Nike Lebron sales figures are tallied and totaled up everyone will see just how much of an epic fail the Lebron XI model was. Dudes on NT are the only ones hyping that "ol' robotic, futuristic, George Jetson crazy" looking shoe. Everybody else in the real world knows that shoe was hot garbage

Last edited:

Honestly, I'm shocked at how folks are getting their shoes so late.

I'm FAR as HELL, and I got NDC and FNL orders on Christmas eve.

FNL said I could only get mine shiped by 2-day air, so I got charged $25 for that 
ohwell.gif

NDC was standard shipping. Initially had my order coming in the 26th, but it came 2 days sooner. That was a pleasant surprise, especially for free shipping.
UGH

Waiting for 3 pairs..  Chick didn't get her all her Xmas gifts yet cuz of NDC

THIS

Lebron XIs were a complete flop. Damn near every colorway was and still is on sale for $100 in stores across the country. The sheep in the LBJ XI thread will tell you otherwise claiming that they were the best selling Lebrons to date but they're going by fiscal year 2013 numbers which was mostly LBJ X sales and only factors in a few of the LBJ XIs that dropped in 2013. (kings pride, terracotta, miami nights etc.). Once the FY 2014 Nike Lebron sales figures are tallied and totaled up everyone will see just how much of an epic fail the Lebron XI model was. Dudes on NT are the only ones hyping that "ol' robotic, futuristic, George Jetson crazy" looking shoe. Everybody else in the real world knows that shoe was hot garbage
Repped. Strong 4th post.

Last edited:

When I was picking up my shoes at HOH someone actually bought the Bred version of the bag. They had like 5 of those security pod alarm things on it.
throw a jumpman and a sole on the bag and people will spend 250 on it... A BOOKBAG....smh

i bet if jordan started selling packs of food colored crap with the jumpman logo on it, dudes in the hood would still cop and be like YO I GOT THAT NEW JORDAN DOODOO BRUH

my GS pair is floating in limbo right now from DSG

waiting for the cancellation email soon...

fnl said they are doing a tracer on my pkg. they offered to replace it but of course they said "we do not have stock." NT FAM, will i get may pkg ?

Hell half of us are still waiting on UPS. 9 days to deliver a package
mean.gif
I dont care if it the holidays. My shoes could have been here days ago. Been watching them sit for days in my city's UPS.
damn fnl and nike sent mine.

heck order some sups yesterday at 1 and they came today 
laugh.gif

shipping can be one mean mother.......

been on the winning and losing end 

Back
Top Bottom