12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Man I was just checkin out my Gammas, I wonder how nike is able to keep they're shoes under wrap for so long after the production without anyone obtaining a pair before the release, which the Gammas were produced starting in June and ending in September. So these should start getting produced soon

The Concords changed the landscape in more ways than one, I remember in the epic concord thread when NT was on yuku, dude name Nooblee was saying that Nike had ppl watching the entire production process. Concords finally open the curtain on how some sites got shoes early, it also open up the pandora box known as GM shoes..

Last edited:
So no leak pics yet? If memory serves we had already gotten a look at the "Gammas" by March of last year...

~EDIT~
And not considering that Sneakerbox pic as a leak at this point...

Last edited:
Gamma 11 were produced in more numbers than Bred 11 right??

if so we could see gamma 11 all the way until 2015

my point being if this Restock trend continues this year... i will be on EVERY SINGLE restock trying to cop Columbia... (even if i end up with like 10 pairs)(....these are grails... realisticly i would want end up with 3

One to Rock

One to Stock

One to Hoop in

my body is ready
nerd.gif

anybody with the Gamma's, whats the deal with the sockliner, because I could of sworn that material was different and it looks to be the same on these.

All the samples I saw were single shoes, and right shoes only. All had tags on with there production numbers etc sizes they are coming in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom