12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I still see 10.5, 11, and 14 on finishline.com (was able to add each to cart as a test). They might be stock errors though and Finishline is known to have oversold before. But if anyone is desperate they can keep trying.

what is the timeframe window that i can still call in to finishline and tell them that i had winner circles rewards to use?
didnt realize the app actually had the codes on there, i was originally waiting for it in the mail

naw.... FNL has verification issues when it gets overloaded.

The lady on the phone told me my payment wasn't going through because I had a different billing and shipping address. She said for Jordan releases those has to match. I haven't ordered any Jordans for awhile especially off FNL.

Got this email. Wondering if they will process.
is it me or did cali tax just got a bit higher
ohwell.gif
 dannngggg!!!! i remember  it was around $12

naw.... FNL has verification issues when it gets overloaded.

The lady on the phone told me my payment wasn't going through because I had a different billing and shipping address. She said for Jordan releases those has to match. I haven't ordered any Jordans for awhile especially off FNL.

they tell you a lot. i speak from experience.

my info matches...I have no idea why my payments keep erroring out

what is the timeframe window that i can still call in to finishline and tell them that i had winner circles rewards to use?
didnt realize the app actually had the codes on there, i was originally waiting for it in the mail
Probably before they are officially sold out just incase they decide to not make changes because its oos.

Anyone using firefox? Try switching to Chrome or even IE. The lady for FNL said their computers were freezing also and that they were using multiple browsers, said firefox was the slowest. My order went through on IE lol

Back
Top Bottom