12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

no customs fee for my EU pairs 
nthat.gif
Sometimes custom fees are invoiced later...for example, I didn't get custom fees until weeks or months later by Fed Ex (these were from ordering Lebron Corks from Caliroots in the past).  Also, I also noticed that $200+ is the threshold for being charged a custom fee.  Mainly FED EX, and DHL will do it.  UPS and USPS tend to be more lenient and not charge the custom fees for some reason.  

This is just all observations I've made since I rather buy from Europe then waking up at 5 AM in the morning.

Finish line pair came in, geesh tight fit in the shipping box, needed the jaws of life to get the shoes out. Now I wait on the Caliroots pair.

Sometimes custom fees are invoiced later...for example, I didn't get custom fees until weeks or months later by Fed Ex (these were from ordering Lebron Corks from Caliroots in the past).  Also, I also noticed that $200+ is the threshold for being charged a custom fee.  Mainly FED EX, and DHL will do it.  UPS and USPS tend to be more lenient and not charge the custom fees for some reason.  

This is just all observations I've made since I rather buy from Europe then waking up at 5 AM in the morning.
You most likely will get charged for customs.  I get billed and even phoned by UPS and FEDEX.  I wouldn't be excited about not paying customs just yet... Hope you don't get hit with fees but you should expect it.

omg...CL in my area is flooded with the Legend Blue...maybe prices will drop after the holidays cause they can't sell it 
eyes.gif

[thread="581329"]i always get hit with the fees at the door. If i dont pay they dont deliver the package.[/thread]

my bad... I'm not salty anymore. thought it was the pantone pack... that is the one ill be salty about :lol:

I believe this. I went to House of Hoops this morning and there was a returned pair because the guy couldn't sell it. It was a size 10.5. :lol:

That's either a complete lie or that man has zero internet. Even if you pay full retail you can insta sell at $275 rather then returning.

Either is:
1. A lie
2. Dude noticed flaws on them
3. Dude put fugazzis in the box purchased months ago and returned (heard a couple do it already)

Easily still selling way over retail even if your paying fees lol

That's either a complete lie or that man has zero internet. Even if you pay full retail you can insta sell at $275 rather then returning.

Either is:
1. A lie
3. Dude put fugazzis in the box purchased months ago and returned (heard a couple do it already)

Yup pretty much.

Mine came yesterday from NDC. Y'all already know what they look like so no point in posting pics. But i liked how they put "Congrats on being an owner of the Jordan 11 Retro" on the receipt. 

I feel bad for people that got theirs cancelled. That's why I only order from NDC.

Either is:
1. A lie

Shoes were legit. I'm no rookie. You don't know how many dumb kids there are out here in Cali. There was also a size 12 left. Two dudes who came in after me bought them after I passed.

Last edited:
Lookin at all these pics just are making me a a lil mad that I gotta wait til Monday for mine to be delivered, and know that my shoes are already in my city, but its all good. Happy that I just got a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom