'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Who's Michigan's competition for Diamond? He's not going to be a Buckeye.

Visiting Wisconsin this weekend.
Arkansas and Auburn are still on the list.

Kid is as hard to read as they come. 

I think recruits could learn a lot from how he has handled his recruitment. Stuck to his original game plan and has stayed quiet to the media on saying too much. Its been fun to watch. 

Checking in. Will be lurkin throughout the season. I should be able to contribute some AZ info now and then now too..
Senior Bowl this afternoon 
pimp.gif

martin-small.jpg

Gonna have to move to the nfl draft thread to see the disgusting numbers big mike puts in @ the combine

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

Diggs, Agholor, Hamilton, Howard, and Young will make it one helluva finish for the Champ !

Let's get it !
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think they do but I'm not 100% sure. I loved the ones they wore in the bowl game.

My bad we got 6 players in the Senior Bowl and next year we'll have about 15
smokin.gif
 what yall doin?
Janoris Jenkins with the North Alabama Gators helmet on 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Daje Johnson flips to Texas... Edward Pope's TAMU official is apparently going really well... Could be a rough weekend for TCU.

Originally Posted by dreClark

2013 RB class is LOADED in Florida

Hope Michigan takes a peak down there... Would love Ty Issac or Deveon Smith but I do love a RB from FLA...

I see Florida fans are still delusional about Aghlor
laugh.gif

Sounds like we are getting Leonard Williams too. The Dodson to USC rumors have been picking up momentum as well.

Cant wait till signing day, we have a DB from Kyle Murphy's h.s. Squad (Christian Tober) who was granted a preferred walk on slot at SC, lets hope thats some sort of package deal involving Kyle.

A&M grabs a Junior Day commit from 2013 DT Isaiah Golden and he's apparently cancelled his visit to Texas' Jr Day. Big time get given their need on the DL...

Back
Top Bottom