'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Touch that thang folk > 6'6 250
Someone hasn't heard the Chad Kelly song...
SWAG!

tired.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I see Florida fans are still delusional about Aghlor
laugh.gif

Sounds like we are getting Leonard Williams too. The Dodson to USC rumors have been picking up momentum as well.

Cant wait till signing day, we have a DB from Kyle Murphy's h.s. Squad (Christian Tober) who was granted a preferred walk on slot at SC, lets hope thats some sort of package deal involving Kyle.
McCord is in town, as for Agholor, like I said it's between Florida and USC.  He leaves Florida he's coming out West, sorry Cardo.
Tober has been in the fold for awhile, don't think it will affect Murphy's decision.  San Clemente is a big SC pipeline, and with Murphy it's 50/50.  

It's best to wait to signing day, a lot of "balls" in the air especially with out of state kids.  Staff is putting in work, a lot of it under the radar.  Truly won't know until signing day.

Armstead announcing today also. Good to see that recruitment finally come to an end 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I see Florida fans are still delusional about Aghlor
laugh.gif

Sounds like we are getting Leonard Williams too. The Dodson to USC rumors have been picking up momentum as well.

Cant wait till signing day, we have a DB from Kyle Murphy's h.s. Squad (Christian Tober) who was granted a preferred walk on slot at SC, lets hope thats some sort of package deal involving Kyle.
McCord is in town, as for Agholor, like I said it's between Florida and USC.  He leaves Florida he's coming out West, sorry Cardo.
Tober has been in the fold for awhile, don't think it will affect Murphy's decision.  San Clemente is a big SC pipeline, and with Murphy it's 50/50.  

It's best to wait to signing day, a lot of "balls" in the air especially with out of state kids.  Staff is putting in work, a lot of it under the radar.  Truly won't know until signing day.

Aghlor is in bro. Signed sealed and delivered. This weekend didnt even solidify it, hes been in according to the guys on the team. This
was planned far in advance. By the time he gets back to Florida its dead period. His Mom, shes been on board.

Maybe we miss on Murphy, but if we do it souns like its cuz we get Peat. Rumor is Dodson is at the OSU bb game on an unofficial but as of lastnight he was "on board".

Our very realistic OL class is shaping up to be insane. Wheeler, Simmons, Tuerk, Banner, Dodson, Peat.

I really thought Peat to Nebraska was a lock, so ill believe it on wednesday but according to those in the know 14 of our 15 rides are spoken for and include Williams, Aghlor, Banner, Peat & Dodson. Sounds like #15 is either Murphy (dont see getting both him & Peat) Miles or Mccord.

Tyriq doesnt sound that interested, hes been all over his twitter about UM while hes been out here but we'll see. Sounds like guys like Aziz are no longer in the mix.

Looks like A&M will flip Edward Pope and Polo Manukainu will choose them over Baylor on NSD...

And they got Hassan Ridgeway on campus for a visit this weekend and feel very good about their chances of stealing him from Texas. Big time. Sumlin doing work.

Michigan looking to grab another sleeper (Frank Clark in '11) out of Cleveland Glenville in DT Willie Henry. Low tier BCS offers but looks like the type of guy Michigan wants as a 3tech. He is 6-2 270lbs.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Jameis winston to stanford if he gets accepted in?
get accepted in? If he wants to go, best believe Stanford's admissions board is not going to stop it. They got Barry Sanders Jr in just fine.

As long as he has a good GPA, won't be hard to justify his acceptance.

if you dont have the right grades stanford is not letting you in. stanford ant like other programs that would

thats the problem with recruiting JUCO kids. if u dont get to them early in the process they usually havent even thought about the math class thats needed to get into a conference school. and these kids are usually Juco kids for a reason so dont expect too much from them academically

Aghlor is in bro. Signed sealed and delivered. This weekend didnt even solidify it, hes been in according to the guys on the team. This
was planned far in advance. By the time he gets back to Florida its dead period. His Mom, shes been on board.

Maybe we miss on Murphy, but if we do it souns like its cuz we get Peat. Rumor is Dodson is at the OSU bb game on an unofficial but as of lastnight he was "on board".

Our very realistic OL class is shaping up to be insane. Wheeler, Simmons, Tuerk, Banner, Dodson, Peat.

I really thought Peat to Nebraska was a lock, so ill believe it on wednesday but according to those in the know 14 of our 15 rides are spoken for and include Williams, Aghlor, Banner, Peat & Dodson. Sounds like #15 is either Murphy (dont see getting both him & Peat) Miles or Mccord.

Tyriq doesnt sound that interested, hes been all over his twitter about UM while hes been out here but we'll see. Sounds like guys like Aziz are no longer in the mix.
Felt the same about Agholor for awhile now, still, until that fax is in...

Peat and Murphy would be incredible, but both have been admitted to Stanford and they are very much in play.  They are both torn.

Aziz just plays too damn much, and this staff doesn't have time to play.  He's enjoying the attention the recruiting process is bringing him.

Out of state is a hard pull, but some of those guys will come...

I would love it if Dodson went to SC.... Cant see it happening because he wants to be close to the family.

Arik Armstead, Pleasant Grove High School's towering and dominant 6-foot-8, 295-pound All-American linemen, will make his college scholarship announcement on Sunday.

He will announce at his family church - The House Christian Church - on Broadway in Sacramento. There will be prep teammates, coaches, family, friends and local media on hand, and why all the fuss? He's a unique talent, a unique kid know for his humility as much as his considerable football and basketball talents and upside. He has been on everyone's short list on national recruits and seemingly every prep All-American team across the country, including MaxPreps, Sports Illustrated, Parade and a host of others.

laugh.gif
 at a Church?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yup stanford does not lower their academic standards.

Yeah, friend of mine was offered a baseball scholly there, got like a 1,400 on his SAT's but had a 2.9 and they didnt allow him admission.  Ended up going to Harvard, go figure

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

yup stanford does not lower their academic standards.

Yeah, friend of mine was offered a baseball scholly there, got like a 1,400 on his SAT's but had a 2.9 and they didnt allow him admission.  Ended up going to Harvard, go figure

insane
mcord all cane, says trojans are out

ii wouldnt count agholor as a trojan just yet

My confidence ranking of our last few recruit: 1. Willie Henry. 2. Sam Grant. 3. Diamond. 4. Kozan. 5. Reeves.

Sounds like Chris Muller we'd have a decent shot at Chris Muller if we made a push, which idk it isn't happening.

Back
Top Bottom