'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

That can't be true.

Just the no out of state recruiting, ihas that penalty even been doled out by the NCAA? Though we all know how consistent of an organization it is.

Would the "no out of state recruiting for a year" be more along the lines of "the coaches can't leave the state to scout/visit kids at school, etc."? I know I've seen similar penalties in basketball...something along the lines of "no off-campus visits with recruits and no going to tournaments to scout kids."

If the NCAA did that and cut back the number of officials allowed, then that would hurt quite a bit. I'm not so sure Chip Kelly being banned from visiting a kid at school in California is going to hurt that much if he can just get the kid to come visit on an official.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Track and Field will be hit as well

To be honest...this is the only one that bothers me. I've been a UO T&F official for the last three years and I spend a lot of time with these kids. I pray this isn't true.
ohwell.gif

If all this is true & they can't go out of state, there sure will be alot of Ainges & Singlers in that next recruiting class

someone remind me what SOW stands for in regards to FSU?  somebody asked me earlier and i totally blanked.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

someone remind me what SOW stands for in regards to FSU?  somebody asked me earlier and i totally blanked.
Gator fans who refer to it as the school out west

Originally Posted by tmay407

I believe they came from one of the mods of a UW website (Scout maybe?).
Yeah it was sent to the person who runs Dawgman.com (Scout)

Said they didnt even know who it was that even sent it or whether it's true or not

Originally Posted by jville819

ah, ok, thanks.

those sanctions can't be real.

If Iiiiiiiiiiiiiii was put in charge of those sanctions I wouldn't have come up with all that.  Those can't be real.  That's like quadruple what Ohio St got, and double USC ain't it? 

Wait........why this even have anything at all to do with basketball and track and field?????  Where is that coming from? 

They should have added that they have to switch sponsorship from Nike to like Under Armor.

Originally Posted by jville819

When Urban Meyer came in, he refused to refer to FSU as FSU, so he started calling them the School Out West(SOW)

Back
Top Bottom