'12 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFF-SEASON (NSD, spring practice, summer sessions)

Pio
frown.gif

Yeah he did 
eek.gif

goldenU_661675e.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]4 Stars and above...[/color]
Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#18 Tracy Howard (CB)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#35 Randy Johnson (Ath/RB)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#41 Angelo Jean-Louis (WR)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#96 Tyriq McCord (DE)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#101 Deon Bush (S)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]#145 Malcolm Lewis (WR)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jelani Hamilton (DE)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ereck Flowers (OT)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Raphael Kirby (ILB)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Robert Lockhart (WR)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Herb Waters (WR)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Danny Isidira (OG)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Sitting at the 10th ranked class, FSU sure did pull that OLB though. They are having another damn good class.[/color]

Coach Garrick was our best recruiter by far. If Petrino, who is not a rockstar coach, plans on recruiting heavyweights on offense...he better fill that ace recruiter spot on offense quickly.

I'm looking at you Coach Cinkovich.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Did Deontay Greenberry just flip from Notre Dame to Houston??

Best signing day surprise for me.... Wanted no part of that man against my Wolverines.... That Bama girl needs to take a seat over here.

[article=""]

Matt Porter @mattyports
Beamer: "It would be a blessing for you to go away for school. I promise. You've got homeboys here. ... We need you. We're counting on you."

3m
Matt Porter @mattyports
Beamer, to Blue: "You want to go to a program that wins bowl games, a clean program, that dominates in the ACC?"

4m
Matt Porter @mattyports
Blue is telling Frank Beamer, "I wanted to stay home." Beamer: "This doesn't make any sense. I've never felt more betrayed or lied to."

6m
Matt Porter @mattyports
I'm listening in right now as Frank Beamer is telling Ja Wand Blue, "you lied to me." #VaTech #Canes

8m
Matt Porter @mattyports
West Boca Raton coaches tell me they are faxing Ja Wand Blue's LOI to Miami. #Canes. He is on the phone now decommitting from#VaTech.
[/article]

Originally Posted by im that one

http://www.palmbeachpost....0661/goldenU_661675e.jpg src="http://www.palmbeachpost.com/multimedia/dynamic/00661/goldenU_661675e.jpg">

4 Stars and above...
Spoiler [+]
#18 Tracy Howard (CB)
#35 Randy Johnson (Ath/RB)
#41 Angelo Jean-Louis (WR)
#96 Tyriq McCord (DE)
#101 Deon Bush (S)
#145 Malcolm Lewis (WR)
Jelani Hamilton (DE)
Ereck Flowers (OT)
Raphael Kirby (ILB)
Robert Lockhart (WR)
Herb Waters (WR)
Danny Isidira (OG)

Sitting at the 10th ranked class, FSU sure did pull that OLB though. They are having another damn good class.

pimp.gif
  Love it.

I likes Pio, he has a high energy motor. Surprised about him flipping to UDub, even though he was tight with Lupoi. It was a two horse race between Cal (Mom wanted him to stay close to home) and USC (Dad and rest of the family were pushing USC)Sark plucking Lupoi was genius.

Kozan re-thinking things. Could be something for Michigan fans to watch for. Other than that we're waiting on one more LOI and were set other than Diamond (hopefully).

laugh.gif
Beamer

as soon as Northrup left errryone knew Blue was up next at miami

Agholor out of the southeast
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Did Deontay Greenberry just flip from Notre Dame to Houston??

Best signing day surprise for me.... Wanted no part of that man against my Wolverines.... That Bama girl needs to take a seat over here.

laugh.gif
 ya im sure that was it

Back
Top Bottom