. . . . . . . .

I can't respect a person born in the 90's trying to off himself.

I remember the year you were born in, and +!% has gotten rough in my life through out the years but you get through it.

Keep ya head up. You'll be aiight.

If not...

RIP

Originally Posted by White23Chocolate

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

smh.gif
Dirty should ban the people who are doing it cause thats is like egging on him to make him do suicide
smh.gif

He shouldnt post his personal !%#% in here then... Not everyone has a peachy outlook on life and not everyone cares about someone who is weak enough to "off themselves". He asked if he should do it or not, do you expect the entire NT nation to pour out their support and grease this guys balls? If he wants to kill himself, let him do it. If he wants to seek help for it, he should say something like this:

"I feel suicidal and I really could use some help/advice"

The whole outcome would be different, you dig?

Not everyone cares about one life in an entire world... I have lost family to all sorts of #!$++$ up !%#%, you think me personally really cares about some random guy who wants to die? %*!+ no, people do it all the time, why is it so special because he is on NT?
son your frail and selfish, just fall back, you think you would feel the same if dude off'd himself the next morning and you were runnin atthe mouth like a smart alec? and if you do...then damn man god help you cuz people like you dont deserve to breathe the same air that i do

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

smh.gif
Dirty should ban the people who are doing it cause thats is like egging on him to make him do suicide
smh.gif

He shouldnt post his personal !%#% in here then... Not everyone has a peachy outlook on life and not everyone cares about someone who is weak enough to "off themselves". He asked if he should do it or not, do you expect the entire NT nation to pour out their support and grease this guys balls? If he wants to kill himself, let him do it. If he wants to seek help for it, he should say something like this:

Not everyone cares about one life in an entire world... I have lost family to all sorts of #!$++$ up !%#%, you think me personally really cares about some random guy who wants to die? %*!+ no, people do it all the time, why is it so special because he is on NT?
son your frail and selfish, just fall back, you think you would feel the same if dude off'd himself the next morning and you were runnin at the mouth like a smart alec? and if you do...then damn man god help you cuz people like you dont deserve to breathe the same air that i do

I would feel the exact same as I do now... All I know is I am breathing some fresh, Seattle air and it is wonderful, and I am not going to kill myself, whichis great news.. I pity the person who cries for attention and feels the need the kill themselves... The majority of the time, it's just senseless teenagerswho dont know how to seek help. Cant say that I believe in a "god" to help me though man... If you cant serve yourself, find Buddah, you'll bealright...

If you are truly ready to die, then you have No ties to bind you. If you have No ties, there are no consequences to your actions and yourfuture does not require planning. If you are serious about dying then things such as fear and doubt are now irrellevent to you. Before you take the leap intothe great unknown of death, whynot first walk away from everything you know and see what you find? Pick a highway and walk down it. Hop on a train car and rideit. Get hired onto a ship and leave at any port you think might be interesting and wander strange lands. If you are ready to die, then simply walking away isnot a huge step for you. There is absolutely no reason to not at least try it first. Afterall, whats the worst that could happen to you? Perhaps having nothingto lose could end up setting you free. Most people live their entire lives enslaved to constructs they create for themselves. You apparently are prepared torid yourself of such concerns so you should attempt to make abandoning your life work in your favour for you first. You have nothing to lose.

Originally Posted by ReRetroMe

smh.gif
smh.gif

son your frail and selfish, just fall back, you think you would feel the same if dude off'd himself the next morning and you were runnin at the mouth like a smart alec? and if you do...then damn man god help you cuz people like you dont deserve to breathe the same air that i do

I would feel the exact same as I do now... All I know is I am breathing some fresh, Seattle air and it is wonderful, and I am not going to kill myself, which is great news.. I pity the person who cries for attention and feels the need the kill themselves... The majority of the time, it's just senseless teenagers who dont know how to seek help. Cant say that I believe in a "god" to help me though man... If you cant serve yourself, find Buddah, you'll be alright...
ya talk tough man, suicide is no joke. and your not supposed to pity people who are even thinking about suicide, your supposed to feel for them.

individuals who are in the mind set of suicide are sick and need help, your not helping anything. people should pity you. reread your post and ask again,

whose crying for attention?

If I were crying for attention I would make a post about offing myself or simply, "I'am crying for attention NT, please help"

I am not talking tough, I am saying kill your #%!%$%@ self if you want to. Like I said before, not everyone has a peachy outlook on life and not everyonecares if some random person dies, it happens everyday. Regardless of whether this guy lives or dies, my life will be the same. Not everyone has the sameopinion on NT, get over it....

Originally Posted by J d0t c0medy

I can't respect a person born in the 90's trying to off himself.

I remember the year you were born in, and +!% has gotten rough in my life through out the years but you get through it.

Keep ya head up. You'll be aiight.

If not...

RIP
i didn't know you can respect some individuals for suicide and others not so much.
eyes.gif

who's looking for respect?

If I were crying for attention I would make a post about offing myself or simply, "I'am crying for attention NT, please help"

I am not talking tough, I am saying kill your #%!%$%@ self if you want to. Like I said before, not everyone has a peachy outlook on life and not everyone cares if some random person dies, it happens everyday. Regardless of whether this guy lives or dies, my life will be the same. Not everyone has the same opinion on NT, get over it....
ya wutever, get yours man. not everyone has the same opinion but some opinions are not needed. homey's asking for advice and your saying"kill yourself if you want, I'ma be ight, so it doesn't really matter. its coo tho, ur random, i'm going to be great"

life is a blessing, you were conceived by accident... but the fact of the matter is, you were born.
suicide in your case i don't believe is the answer at all... i just don't think you have anything in life that quite makes you get thru the day.
keep your head up and one day soon hopefully you find something that will give you a positive outlook on life.

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

I am not talking tough, I am saying kill your #%!%$%@ self if you want to. Like I said before, not everyone has a peachy outlook on life and not everyone cares if some random person dies, it happens everyday. Regardless of whether this guy lives or dies, my life will be the same. Not everyone has the same opinion on NT, get over it....
ya wutever, get yours man. not everyone has the same opinion but some opinions are not needed. homey's asking for advice and your saying "kill yourself if you want, I'ma be ight, so it doesn't really matter. its coo tho, ur random, i'm going to be great"
He isnt asking for +%%*@## advice, he is asking whether he should kill himself or not.. Quit playing Dr. Phil and log off, you have said yourpart... Only reason I am still here is to defend myself from douchewaffles like yourself.... Get a +%%*@## TV show if you care so much, #*+@.....

And by the way, if you want to go into details, I was conceived on accident too. Turns out my dad was the original guitarist in Heart, wow!! Still sucked forme not knowing my dad for 15 years. Things happen and you work around them and you get over it. It's not always the greatest thought knowing my mom was a%!$%+$@ groupie type chick trying to get some $!** from a rockstar, but it happened, and god dammit, I feel great to be here. This guy was one %!$%+$@ spermout of millions and he made it to the egg. If he cant realize how lucky he is, let him do what he wants, !%*+ it...

My god magnus.....
grin.gif

finish up highschool getting scholarships n what not.
figure out a way to get through collage and get a great job.

#%#% your family, they obviously dont want you, you have no need to want them. create a future for yourself and create your own loving family.

i lived on my own at 17....big deal.

just set a damn goal and work towards it, don't be a tissue. that will keep you focused enough to forget about your ******ed mother/family life

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

ya wutever, get yours man. not everyone has the same opinion but some opinions are not needed. homey's asking for advice and your saying "kill yourself if you want, I'ma be ight, so it doesn't really matter. its coo tho, ur random, i'm going to be great"
He isnt asking for +%%*@## advice, he is asking whether he should kill himself or not.. Quit playing Dr. Phil and log off, you have said your part... Only reason I am still here is to defend myself from douchewaffles like yourself.... Get a +%%*@## TV show if you care so much, #*+@.....

1. so if hes asking whether he should kill himself or not , thats not him asking for advice on what he should do with his life? 2. douchwaffles, u serious
alien.gif
3.now ya want the sympathy vote, with ur backround story. ur still thefool.

A wise man told me don't argue with fools
Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who
So stop with that childish #@%*, %%!$+ I'm grown
Please leave it alone - don't throw rocks at the throne

Don't do it. Even though your grades aren't the best of the best, your story will get you into a lot of good institutions. Living on your own, youshould get a good amount of financial aid. In college you'll meet a bunch of people and hopefully that makes you less sad. Work hard and you can be richsome day.

from what you're saying, it looks like you're a hard worker despite the adversity. you're a success story waiting to happen. you're gettinggood grades, the easiest way to make it is through school. you got things going for yourself, man. the most selfish thing to do at the moment is even thinkingabout offing yourself. get yours, and do you - the here and now might seem like %%%*, but that makes it so much more rewarding in the end when you do succeed.

Also, adding to my earlier post, think of how well of a book you could write. Might as well start on that while you're not working or studying. Get somemoney making process started, my dude.

Hmmmmm...

This is my opinion... pure speculation.

I met you and your mother on a few occasions for meet-ups, and she came off as VERY supportive of you. If I can remember she purchased some of the shoes foryou because she said you were a good kid and you got good grades. Plus if I remember, she did drive you to my house which is about 20-30 minutes from where youlive.

Listen... there are going to be some things that your parents say or do that we don't understand while we are young. You are at an age where you may havegotten rebelious or think you are independent enough that you don't have to listen to her, and maybe thats how the friction started. Now like I said thatis pure speculation... but your mother seemed like a genuinely good woman with your best interests as her priority. I used to think my mother was mentalyabusive for some of the things she would say to me or make me do. She also used to punch me in the face. But as I got older I understood her angle and now Iappreciate it. It wasn't abuse but a lesson in life. Your mother is supposed to be hard on you especially because your father is gone, and because shewants the best for you. Talk to her, try to reconcile. But offing yourself??? Come on now thats just dumb.

Like I said, maybe I am wrong. If I am wrong and she really is a bad woman and you really want revenge, let me get at her. Your mom's could get it andevery time we met up, she looked at me with a little twinkle in her eye. I'm not even kidding. I'll splack on her then I will play with her emotions.That might not phase her though because I could tell she is an old head with a little Staten Island swag and she might know the deal. But I'll do that foryou. I mean I hope it wouldn't have to come to that, but you are a good kid and I'd rather help you in any way than to have you off yourself.

So where do you live now? PM me if you want to chat for real. And when you turn 18 I could line up a bad broad for you, free of charge. As a matter of fact, ifyou still go to Parkland maybe I could link you up with the young boy Jaleel. He is like a GOD out there and I'm sure he can get you into something. Welllet me know.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Like I said, maybe I am wrong. If I am wrong and she really is a bad woman and you really want revenge, let me get at her. Your mom's could get it and every time we met up, she looked at me with a little twinkle in her eye. I'm not even kidding. I'll splack on her then I will play with her emotions. That might not phase her though because I could tell she is an old head with a little Staten Island swag and she might know the deal. But I'll do that for you. I
2vabeoy.gif

Back
Top Bottom