16 & PREGNANT FANS CHECK IN VOL. I'M THE DADDY!!!

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Luong1209

http://blog.mtvasia.com/w...9/11/Amber-CU-Rev-04.jpg src="http://blog.mtvasia.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Amber-CU-Rev-04.jpg">

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

she's lost a lot of weight since giving birth to her daughter...Gary's disgusting %@$ could def. use whatever she did...

she's also being charged w/a few felonies for hitting him
I don't care how much weight she's lost. If I were Gary I would've deaded her once she threw her first punch.

Gary is a saint.

she's lost a lot of weight since giving birth to her daughter...Gary's disgusting %@$ could def. use whatever she did...

I don't care how much weight she's lost. If I were Gary I would've deaded her once she threw her first punch.

Gary is a saint.
The episode where he told her to pick up the daughter, they were fighting and her new man was at her crib. She then rolled down to his crib, and he was like "Ahhh hell nawww" and he jumped in his car and drove off with the quickness. That isshhhh had me dying!
roll.gif

Gary is a saint.
The episode where he told her to pick up the daughter, they were fighting and her new man was at her crib. She then rolled down to his crib, and he was like "Ahhh hell nawww" and he jumped in his car and drove off with the quickness. That isshhhh had me dying!
roll.gif

I use to like the show...but as of lately I'm starting to think that MTV is making it seem like it's easy and fun to be a Teen Mom. Like I saw a special of the stuff that didn't make it on the original show...ad the girls were giggling and talking about how much they love it and stuff. The more I watch it, I don't think I would let my teenage daughter watched the show.

I use to like the show...but as of lately I'm starting to think that MTV is making it seem like it's easy and fun to be a Teen Mom. Like I saw a special of the stuff that didn't make it on the original show...ad the girls were giggling and talking about how much they love it and stuff. The more I watch it, I don't think I would let my teenage daughter watched the show.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Gary is a saint.
roll.gif

sounds interesting
laugh.gif
  clip
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Gary is a saint.
roll.gif

sounds interesting
laugh.gif
  clip
nerd.gif

on the news yesterday morning they were talking about how that Amber chick could possibly loose custody of her child.

also on the new season I heard there is this black couple who is from Huntsville....we've been in the national spotlight a lot this year and it isn't for the best of situations
frown.gif

on the news yesterday morning they were talking about how that Amber chick could possibly loose custody of her child.

also on the new season I heard there is this black couple who is from Huntsville....we've been in the national spotlight a lot this year and it isn't for the best of situations
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kim1

I love 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom! My fave shows on MTV

Me too. And I also loved the premiere of the I Used To Be Fat show LOLLLL!... In some ways the 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom show are spreading awareness because teen pregnancy is going down and what not, but it's really an interesting show none the less.

Originally Posted by Kim1

I love 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom! My fave shows on MTV

Me too. And I also loved the premiere of the I Used To Be Fat show LOLLLL!... In some ways the 16 & Pregnant and Teen Mom show are spreading awareness because teen pregnancy is going down and what not, but it's really an interesting show none the less.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

frown.gif

I saw on a magazine cover that she already lost custody of the daughter she had with Gary and that she's pregnant again. I don't know how true that is though.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

frown.gif

I saw on a magazine cover that she already lost custody of the daughter she had with Gary and that she's pregnant again. I don't know how true that is though.

Back
Top Bottom