2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by tupac003

I don't know what NDC has done but they sure have been the best bet to cop anything as of late.

Eastbay on the other hand..It's like the got RID of some servers...LOL

Word! I've ditched Eastbay after the Concord release. What I wanna know is how people actually get through on Eastbay.

^^^^THIS^^^^^^

I mean yeah eastbay has always been bad but since the concords, its like they aren't even trying! When it crashed for the chi X's I knew something was up. 

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by tupac003

I don't know what NDC has done but they sure have been the best bet to cop anything as of late.

Eastbay on the other hand..It's like the got RID of some servers...LOL

Word! I've ditched Eastbay after the Concord release. What I wanna know is how people actually get through on Eastbay.

^^^^THIS^^^^^^

I mean yeah eastbay has always been bad but since the concords, its like they aren't even trying! When it crashed for the chi X's I knew something was up. 

YEA BUDDY GOT A SZ 9.5 & SZ 10 CALL EASTBAY JUST WAITED FOR AN HR THEY STILL HAVE SIZES sorry for the caps !!!

crazy as this sounds, after the concord fiasco and what it took to secure a pair btwn overseas, customs, calling and getting customs credited ect ect ect im in it for sport now. failed last night on kd iv yotd, got a chance tonight. can't wait, what's next. its a rush now lol

Originally Posted by MrSingh03

Well it was fun trying to get these, guess the internet gods wanted me to spend my money on some pu$$y instead.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was able to cop a pair from NDC, honestly I think its just luck, I struck out on there many times before. Hopefully they don't cancel my order..

YEA BUDDY GOT A SZ 9.5 & SZ 10 CALL EASTBAY JUST WAITED FOR AN HR THEY STILL HAVE SIZES sorry for the caps !!!

Was able to cop a pair from NDC, honestly I think its just luck, I struck out on there many times before. Hopefully they don't cancel my order..

crazy as this sounds, after the concord fiasco and what it took to secure a pair btwn overseas, customs, calling and getting customs credited ect ect ect im in it for sport now. failed last night on kd iv yotd, got a chance tonight. can't wait, what's next. its a rush now lol

Originally Posted by MrSwoosh757

So does anybody really believe NDC will get a re-stock?

most likely not if they do they would be gone

Originally Posted by MrSwoosh757

So does anybody really believe NDC will get a re-stock?

most likely not if they do they would be gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom