2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

275 tho for worn joints?

30t6p3b.gif

I dunno but i had to buy these, got em for high resell price of $360 shipped but !$!% it -- I love the red color and its my fault i passed on em :/

I dunno but i had to buy these, got em for high resell price of $360 shipped but !$!% it -- I love the red color and its my fault i passed on em :/

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

after one wear the "Nike Air" on the insole came off

anyone else have this problem?

You like to show off your insoles?

on my pines yes. These no. And I know no one sees them but I mean its still a cool thing to see when you put them on and off. You think nike could spend the extra half a penny each pair and use some good paint. Or straight dye it in there

on my pines yes. These no. And I know no one sees them but I mean its still a cool thing to see when you put them on and off. You think nike could spend the extra half a penny each pair and use some good paint. Or straight dye it in there

And btw I've seen plenty of these on CL for around 280 DS so if your still lookin they out there for under 300 finally

And btw I've seen plenty of these on CL for around 280 DS so if your still lookin they out there for under 300 finally

I so regret missing the relase and I heard footaction I had mad pairs. I had an opurtunity to score a size close to my half size. But I passed. Don't you hate buying a shoe and you didn't get a chance to floss it, Yea that's me. The resell value is crazy. What is this world coming to, when red foams almost cost about the same price as prada shoes. Your not getting my money resellers not today or tomorrow. I don't care if you knock on my door, 10 or 30 times loud,like a jehova witness. Ill just ignore you and continue to watch judge mathis, you gonna be waiting out in the blistering cold reseller.hopefully a gust of wind would knock them shoes out of his or her (don't be fooled they're are female resellers out there) hand, off a 60 foot balcony, while waiting for me to open door. No way josea I need em but not that bad.

I so regret missing the relase and I heard footaction I had mad pairs. I had an opurtunity to score a size close to my half size. But I passed. Don't you hate buying a shoe and you didn't get a chance to floss it, Yea that's me. The resell value is crazy. What is this world coming to, when red foams almost cost about the same price as prada shoes. Your not getting my money resellers not today or tomorrow. I don't care if you knock on my door, 10 or 30 times loud,like a jehova witness. Ill just ignore you and continue to watch judge mathis, you gonna be waiting out in the blistering cold reseller.hopefully a gust of wind would knock them shoes out of his or her (don't be fooled they're are female resellers out there) hand, off a 60 foot balcony, while waiting for me to open door. No way josea I need em but not that bad.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Personally, I put clear tape over it. On my first pair of pines before I moved em, the Nike Air came off after 2 wears so I wanted to prevent it on the second pair. It really isn't anything serious though unless you're going to eventually sell them.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Personally, I put clear tape over it. On my first pair of pines before I moved em, the Nike Air came off after 2 wears so I wanted to prevent it on the second pair. It really isn't anything serious though unless you're going to eventually sell them.

Them foam's loook sick, i mean they look FORD tough. i have yet to see anyone in brooklyn for the most part rocking these kicks. i did run into one dude in manhatthan who had copped them early for four bills, but money was wearing a fat goose jacket. To each his zone i guess......

Them foam's loook sick, i mean they look FORD tough. i have yet to see anyone in brooklyn for the most part rocking these kicks. i did run into one dude in manhatthan who had copped them early for four bills, but money was wearing a fat goose jacket. To each his zone i guess......

Nice pic, whats size are those foams. See if nike would of showcased these shoes similar to this fashion i would of copped 2x. but some pics that i came across were glossy. dammm i just read the hefty price tag you paid for not only onebut two. Wow your a baller. The most i would pay is 300.00 and even thats too much. my predicition is these joints would eventually go down, because some people bought 2 or even three pair and they might want to get rod of one and ill be there to yank it for them for the right price tag. 650.00 really ouch you could of gotten a designer shoe for that price. i understand i love kicks just as much as you. if not more. when them eggpants sold out i boughtoff a mom and pop shop for a ridicilious price and the rerelase. i had to smack myself for that one. 

Nice pic, whats size are those foams. See if nike would of showcased these shoes similar to this fashion i would of copped 2x. but some pics that i came across were glossy. dammm i just read the hefty price tag you paid for not only onebut two. Wow your a baller. The most i would pay is 300.00 and even thats too much. my predicition is these joints would eventually go down, because some people bought 2 or even three pair and they might want to get rod of one and ill be there to yank it for them for the right price tag. 650.00 really ouch you could of gotten a designer shoe for that price. i understand i love kicks just as much as you. if not more. when them eggpants sold out i boughtoff a mom and pop shop for a ridicilious price and the rerelase. i had to smack myself for that one. 

fall back cool guy.  no one said anything about showing them off, I was just wondering if that's normal for it to come off after one wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom