2000 JORDAN 6 OLYMPIC TRADE

Would this be a proper trade? 96 obsidian, 2000 space jam, and 2007 aqua 8 for my jordan 6 olympic? i would probabbly sell the aquas...

wow...Don't get me wrong the oly 6 is an amazing shoe, but obsidians, jams, and aquas? Have all 3 pairs been in a fire?

they are all pretty ok judging from the pics. the shoe is amazing!! i'm torn. this CHICK really wants it! oh and 50 bucks!

So, obsidians, jams, and aquas and $50? If it were me, i'd do it. If they're in nice condition. And i'm guessing you determined they're authentic....

She sent me pictures of the boxes and all. Can I send you pics to your email? Help a bro out?

Honestly if the 2000 Jams are in great condition...that would be even trade material right there. 96's I would definitely keep...I'm not a big fan of aqua 8's so I suppose I would trade them too...but if the 2000 oly 6s is what you need then make it happen. Personally I would just wait a few months and take my chances with the retros...keep the vintage heat. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by leeboyy

Would this be a proper trade? 96 obsidian, 2000 space jam, and 2007 aqua 8 for my jordan 6 olympic? i would probabbly sell the aquas...
If they are in very good condition I would say yes. The OG XII obsidians are great
and if you want to wear them, you only need to re-glue the midsoles.

The 2000 Space Jams are great too, I still have mine.

2007 Aquas.....never close to the OGs in terms of shape and paintjob.

OP post pictures of the shoes you getting in the trade.

'Cause depending on the conditions of those shoes, you can come out a winner in the trade.

Right now, on paper you winning the trade my a mile.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

So, obsidians, jams, and aquas and $50? If it were me, i'd do it. If they're in nice condition. And i'm guessing you determined they're authentic....

Post pics and that will be a determining factor on the trade but if they are all in good condition then I would trade. Besides the fact that the olympic 6's are DS then theres a chance that there unwearable but if there worn then that makes them less valuable so I would trade but would need to see pics first of course.

First off great trade. I woulda done it for the space jams alone. but make sure they are all legit and not b grades and check the insoles for wear

Back
Top Bottom