2007 NT Boxing Post: Thanks For A Great Year/ Please Lock

:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​

Jermain wasnt gonna get up because he couldnt he didnt protest the stoppage at all he was out of it . The reason Pavlik got through the round was 2 parts he jumped right back up and held on and Jermain also punched himself out in the round . Case in point if you back up with your hands low against a big puncher chances are you will go down . It was good action fight . I guess we'll see what happens at 168
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
[center

Quote:
Pavlik controlled the whole fight, Jermain had no respect for him, all he did was counter-punch. Jermain knocked down Pavlik in the 2nd with a flurry of shots, Pavlik got up and got rocked some more but survived the round. Pavlik controlled most of hte rounds, Jermain only won one sure round, that was the 5th, then finally got knocked out.
|I
tired.gif
TEAM EAGLES
TeamAtlantaBraves
Team Philippines
The one true and real Filipino in da building!

:rofl:
roll.gif
How did the Dawson fight on Showtime finish? I missed it ....

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Pavlik controlled the fight. Good win for dude. That 2nd round knockdown was serious though. I thought it was over for Pavlik.

Jermain loss cause he undisciplined... he tried to slug it out and he's not that kind of fighter... if he had boxed Pavlik, he would have won. But he punched himself out early... and ended up like this |I
tired.gif
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers... WORDUP!"​

Wow 'Maine....... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Quote:
Taylor WILL win the rematch tho. U can just see it. it was like Pavlik hit him perfect shot, perfect timing. It wont happen again, And I hate Jermain Taylor as a boxer
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

the stoppage was the correct call by the ref. Taylor lost fair and square.
opinions KILLED many.

i cant believe people are actually questioning the stoppage...dude was out on his feet and his face look like it shattered.

like someone said earlier, a champ has to know when to finish someone off..taylor should've been able to end the fight in round 2.

i hate taylor as a boxer, so i'm glad he finally got beat. i cant stand his style of throwing wild combinations in the last 10 seconds of every round..
Nebraska Cornhuskers Jackson State University
Bengals & TrailBlazers fan since '88
Omaha, NE born & raised living in Dallas; still a longhorn haterwww.myspace.com/rafaeldagreat

Barerra's wife is very :pimp:
pimp.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Quote:
Taylor WILL win the rematch tho. U can just see it. it was like Pavlik hit him perfect shot, perfect timing. It wont happen again, And I hate Jermain Taylor as a boxer
TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

Wow what a fight.....I thought pavlik wasn't gonna make it out the 2nd...but did he ever....nice comeback....I don't think taylor wants a rematch.....what a nite of boxing...can't remember the last time we had two fights of that calibur...on the same card....wow........bring on kessler v. Calzaghe......
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

I told you that Jermain "OVERRATED" Taylor was never really good. He never beats his opponents convincingly and today he had the chance to do it in the 2nd round. Although Pavlik won i think that he shouldn't fight Taylor above 160 because it will be harder for Pavlik as Taylor will not fight in the middleweight division again.

Taylor owned Pavlik in the second round but just couldn't continue to land punches after that knockdown. Pavlik landed good hard punches when Taylor was in the corner or leaning on the ropes. Pavlik should fight the winner of Kessler vs Calzaghe with the winner being Calzaghe.

Next week's fight between Manny Pacquiao vs Marco Antonio Barrera will be a great match. My opinion is that Barrera will win a split decision in possibly his final match ever.

20zbfb6.jpg
Team AtlantaBraves

peeps that want the Pacquiao shirt that Freddie Roach was wearing you can get them from Noypi555 on Ebay, they come in red or white, it is a Nike Dri Fit shirt limited to 8,000 shirts. Once supplies are gone, they won't be no re-issues. The shirt resembles Pacquiao's new Nike symbol and Pacquiao is the first boxer to represent Nike. Way to go Pacman and congrats to Pavlik for dethroning Taylor!!!!!!!!!!

I
HATE
MY
CABLE
COMPANY
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
RIP Diego Corrales
40-5 (33 KO's)
Rest In Peace to one of the fiercest warriors to ever step foot into the ring. His body may have passed, but his spirit will live on through his epic bouts. May his eternity be filled with cheering fans and loving family.

you didnt get to see the fight AMO??

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!
TEAMCOWBOYS

|I
tired.gif

Had to finish bodying him in the second round. :smh:
smh.gif

Does anybody know if HBO will re-air this again? I didn't even think to record it. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

^^ yeah they will. all day tomorrow during the football games. so that means no fight for me untill Mon. Damn Mon night football. Make that tues for me because i missed it and only seen the post fight interviews. But im glad the @#%$ JT got beat down.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

Quote:
you didnt get to see the fight AMO??
RIP Diego Corrales
40-5 (33 KO's)
Rest In Peace to one of the fiercest warriors to ever step foot into the ring. His body may have passed, but his spirit will live on through his epic bouts. May his eternity be filled with cheering fans and loving family.

Back
Top Bottom