*** 2008 NBA ALL STAR: FULL ROSTERS! (Update on Allen-Butler + RASHEED) ***

I've been saying this over and over...
The current hot west guards, ie, CP3, Brandon Roy, and D-Williams are for the future....
Sure, they are good, but not to the NBA big stars level yet...
A lot of other stars who are also not selected, it happens every year...
You all should know that. You don't need me to insult your intelligence, do you?

Chris Paul should be starting. Wade shouldn't be starting.

Jamison and Butler deserve to make the East team.

I think the last West wildcard spot will come down to D. Williams and Roy. Both have similar numbers, I hope Roy gets it, but if not I don't think he'sgetting robbed. The WC guards are real tough this year. Paul, Nash, and Baron all make it easily.

i don't really like all star voting because in reality, it's essentially a popularity contest. fans don't care about stats, they just pick theirfavorite and more popular players because they want to be entertained.

i should wait until after reserves are announced but i think guys who will prolly be snubbed are caron butler, al jefferson, and jamison.

Originally Posted by d0njaye

i don't really like all star voting because in reality, it's essentially a popularity contest. fans don't care about stats, they just pick their favorite and more popular players because they want to be entertained.

i should wait until after reserves are announced but i think guys who will prolly be snubbed are caron butler, al jefferson, and jamison.

There's no way BOTH Butler and Jamison will be snubbed. One of them will make it for sure, I think both will but my money's on Caron if the chooseone. The East really isn't that difficult to pick, in the West there will definately be some snubs b/c the best players are all playing basically the samepositions and there's not enough roster spots. They need to go to 15 players on each team already...

Why do people make posts and fail to update them?

Anyways the RESERVES are announced tonight on PART II of the All Star TNT Special @ 7PM before the Mavs/Celtics game.

I dont have a problem with Baron not making it at all. He deserves it, but he could also use the rest. And imagine if he has to play the rest of the seasonwith a chip on his shoulder because he got snubbed. Watch out NBA.....Baron on a mission with something to prove is scary. But if Brandon Roy makes the squadand Baron doesnt? That would be some straight BS.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Why do people make posts and fail to update them?

Anyways the RESERVES are announced tonight on PART II of the All Star TNT Special @ 7PM before the Mavs/Celtics game.
There's nothing to update... So what do you want me to write?

If Bynum was not injured. there would be no talk of Paul for MVP cause the Lakers would be running away with the West and Kobe would have the MVP locked

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

I heard Brandon Roy made it as a reserve.

19, 5, 5. that's pretty good #s but cmon
my boy tmac sucks this yr and he puts up 22, 5, 5
roll.gif

baron davis should be considered ahead of him. my reserves would be nash, paul, deron, davis. damn that's all PGs
roll.gif

im serious, i heard from a number of Blazers fans that they heard he made it. We will find out in a few hours and if he makes it you heard it from me first.

WOW

East

- Bosh
- Butler
- Billups
- Pierce
- Rip
- Jamison
- Johnson

Chris Paul, 3rd year, starting for All-Star Game?
Well, sure, if all NBA fans think the way you do, they'll vote for him.
Oh I'm sorry, what? That's right! There are more AI and Kobe fans rather than Paul's.

But hey, if he makes it to the reserve team, he just win a lottery.

I have 2 options for guards.
I want to make sure they are players who can make fancy passes and mind blowing dunks..
I want to vote for players who have crazy dribbling skills, friendly and familiar with each players on the court.
I want to vote for players who have been in the league for sometimes and can have laughter on the court with other stars...
I don't want to vote for someone who been in the league only for 3 years and only familiar with other new comers...
What? ASG is college player reunion? Rookie challenge is.. not ASG.

I want to see Shaq breaks Iverson's ankle. I want to see Iverson dunks on Vince Carter...
I don't want to see some guy, called Chris Paul, come in there and only talks to LeBron...
Expecting Chris Paul to start is like a race between a Evo and Ferrari..
Sure Evo is quick, but not as quick and exotic as Ferrari..
Unless this Evo is 400 HP, which probably will happen in few years.
(Yeah, the metaphor maybe is more understandable by car lovers).

THERE, WHY Chris Paul is not starting and why he doesn't deserve it that much..

I was 5/7, had Allen/Big Z in it.

My choices for the West

Paul, Nash, Baron, Dirk, Camby, Boozer, Amare.

Questionable are Kaman, Josh Howard.

Hido or Allen should be there I don't like Joe Johnson getting in.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

WOW

East

- Bosh
- Butler
- Billups
- Pierce
- Rip
- Jamison
- Johnson

Is this confirmed? If it is, I'll update it right now..

Because all I see now in TNT is barkley talking to Bosh....

Back
Top Bottom