2009-10 adidas Basketball thread

I kinda want the creator.

How different are the commanders/creators as far as court feel goes. I know their made for different players but the commander seems like more for what I would like/do.

Hmmmm...I was just at the mall last night and didn't see anything....Maybe today since it is Saturday? I def. need to try them on first. Good thing I tried on the Lebrons and Kobe's before just buying them online. saved me some $ since I didn't like the way the Lebron's felt and the Kobe's felt good but not exactly what I wanted.

4334122160_bb42380f00_b.jpg

4334122846_d7cbd32250_b.jpg

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Thanks man
pimp.gif
. Do you know if Eastbay will receive anymore colorways or is it too soon to know?
At this time I do not have any information on anymore colorways. 
frown.gif

Dang. Hopefully something pops up soon.

Oh yeah, if you can. Please inform whoever is in charge at Eastbay, the Gold Club needs to continue. I have pulled the trigger much more quickly because of having the Gold Club membership. Oh and there needs to be a Black version of the hoodie.
pimp.gif

Thanks.

huh? the gold club is ending???

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Thanks man
pimp.gif
. Do you know if Eastbay will receive anymore colorways or is it too soon to know?
frown.gif

Oh yeah, if you can. Please inform whoever is in charge at Eastbay, the Gold Club needs to continue. I have pulled the trigger much more quickly because of having the Gold Club membership. Oh and there needs to be a Black version of the hoodie.
pimp.gif

Thanks.

Oh no I'm just making sure they know its a great feature. I have pretty much made Eastbay my shoe spot because of that and the discounts. I hope that 20% off  and 30% off $200 comes back soon.
pimp.gif

Thanks man
pimp.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks.

Oh no I'm just making sure they know its a great feature. I have pretty much made Eastbay my shoe spot because of that and the discounts. I hope that 20% off  and 30% off $200 comes back soon.
pimp.gif

30% off 200 would be awesome...

still trying to figure out what to buy with my 25% off gold club code...

Thanks man
pimp.gif
frown.gif

pimp.gif

Thanks.

pimp.gif

30% off 200 would be awesome...

still trying to figure out what to buy with my 25% off gold club code...

Same here. I want to save it but I haven't anything yet that was worthy. Especially since I had some 20% off codes for ordering stuff.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by blahzee

4334122846_d7cbd32250_b.jpg

Look just like some LeBron III's. These are smooth.

No luck today anywhere with the Supernaturals. Is there an official release on these or is it just whenever people get them?

^^ I'm saying, I scoured another mall closer to my place(as opposed to the one closest to where I work.) and Nada, damn...I'm thinking I may just order and cross fingers that that all is good without having to deal with the hassle of exchanging or returning via mail. Then Again, I may wait for All-Star Weekend....

^^^ i went to the adidas performance here in toronto, they said they'd be getting the all star supernatural's next week and the other colorways would follow within the month.

I would imagine releases may be different in the US tho.

Tried the adidas Originals store here in Dallas yesterday - they are closed. They were just open right after Christmas. Called the adidas Factory store and they said they had no news. Foot Locker HoH ( I know, it is a Nike store) and they said they were not getting any in. Slim pickings even here in Dallas.

Eastbayrep.

I just checked Eastbay for the Beasley's and I wasn't able to find them. Have they been taken down?
nerd.gif
frown.gif

I can't even find them on eastbay now. I guess shopaddidas it is....However, I will be patient, I'm sure these will pop up eventually.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Eastbayrep.

I just checked Eastbay for the Beasley's and I wasn't able to find them. Have they been taken down?
nerd.gif
frown.gif
As far as I know, the Beasley shoes should not have been placed on our website yet.  We have yet to receive the shipment from our supplier, but once we do, we will update our website with this shoe.  If you want to order the shoe now as a backorder, you can call in and place an order over the phone.

And an update on the all the shoes I posted on page 4, the shipment date for all of them has been pushed back to next week. 

Just got these from my local footlocker
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

103v70k.jpg

28qz3b7.jpg

aouo76.jpg

They also had EAST creators(didnt know they released those), and East commanders, Dwights blackbluewhite commanders, and Dwight's SUPERMAN colorway ( I didnt know they were going to release those also).

No beasley's though 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
. I guess I'll have to go online for those...

Originally Posted by azabweekay

Just got these from my local footlocker
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

103v70k.jpg

28qz3b7.jpg

aouo76.jpg

They also had EAST creators(didnt know they released those), and East commanders, Dwights blackbluewhite commanders, and Dwight's SUPERMAN colorway ( I didnt know they were going to release those also).

No beasley's though 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
. I guess I'll have to go online for those...
Hold up wait a minute...
3479zc3.gif

Wait, East Creators? Like Blue/White instead of Red/White?

Whats the product number on the shoes you posted? Can you post more pics too? And are those stripes gray or black?

@azabweekay

^^^ AHHHH those are so sick azabweekay!
I think the stripes are 3M so they're showing grey.

But wow...loving that colorway!
we definitely need more pictures!

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

@azabweekay

^^^ AHHHH those are so sick azabweekay!
I think the stripes are 3M so they're showing grey.

But wow...loving that colorway!
we definitely need more pictures!

AH. I found these on ISS...

Not mine. They belong to KOBE_DA_BEST24

pimp.gif

Hold up wait a minute...
3479zc3.gif

Whats the product number on the shoes you posted? Can you post more pics too? And are those stripes gray or black?

Yea, the ones at my footlocker blue, NOT red, I was surprised when I saw them.
The stripes without flash are black, so theyre 3m.
Ill post more pics later, what specifically did you want to see?
And what the hecks a production number
laugh.gif
. Where do i find that at
nerd.gif
?

They the supermans too btw
2hmf2io.jpg

Originally Posted by azabweekay

Hold up wait a minute...
3479zc3.gif

Yea, the ones at my footlocker blue, NOT red, I was surprised when I saw them.
The stripes without flash are black, so theyre 3m.
Ill post more pics later, what specifically did you want to see?
And what the hecks a production number
laugh.gif
. Where do i find that at
nerd.gif
?

The number should be on the box tag under the size or something. The black D.Rose pair is G06555 I think. And some pictures of the shoes unzipped, bottom and the back would be great.

I wish you took a pic of the East ones though. These are
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Picked up a pair at Footlocker after work today (D. Rose) is all they had for the Creators. I bought my true size and lockdown is great and feels fairly light. I brought them home and am unable to fit my ASO braces underneath them so I'll just try playing without them. I am so psyched. Adidas is definitely winning me over.

Back
Top Bottom