2009. May be the best year for Jordan shoes?

i agree. true blues, space jams and xii's could make this a year to remember.... i heard the space jams were confirmed but nothing else

hmmmm so far its been terrible, a lot of rumours and hypin goin on but all im seeing is whack AJ1s

all the shoes are gonna be made like crap so NO! and if you argue with that you aint been down with this sneaker %!% long enough to understand

until i see samples or pics im calling speculation... only thing i believe coming out thats somewhat hot is the 12s white red and nubucks

the V pack is straight but its not to die for....the XII i can pretty much get for retail with hat n hoody.....May is good for me though.. CINCO DE MAYO!!!!!other than that ....tisk tisk

the best month to buy shoes no.... no ... NNNNOOOOO
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I wasn't really collecting in 01 to say the quality was better then than it is now. what was different, i started in like 05 and haven't noticed adifference in quality.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

where did u get iv's, vi's, and iii's from

your going strictly off speculation and rumor

and the v's we are getting are both wack

so umm no 2009 wont even be better than 08

why does everyone always have to come n ruin hope, damn ok its speculation but hoping that its true 2009 might be a real good year, everybody acts like theyknow it all now adays.

so far this year has sucked but hopefully if all the rumors are true and 09 will be a great year

Originally Posted by dtb00201

where did u get iv's, vi's, and iii's from

your going strictly off speculation and rumor

and the v's we are getting are both wack

so umm no 2009 wont even be better than 08
agree

yeah so far just all rumors but if even a handful of those rumors come true it will definitely be a good year I don't think you can compare to 2001 thoughespecially when quality and price come into play

confirm this in maybe december or something because it has started off horribly and all the stuff they got up may still change

Originally Posted by east99

I usually don't make threads. But i am very curious to see what the community has to say.

2001 was the greatest year for retro releases. We've dreamed for another 2001 year, no doubt about that.
Quality wise was very appealing and the price was right! The releases were unbeatable

But......

Seeing how 2009 might turn out, it could smoke out 2001 releases. Our dreams might be coming to reality.
I mean we're getting XI, VI, IV, III, XII, V, I
pimp.gif

Of course material wise and the price tag won't compare to 2001, but we're getting classic shoes we've been fienin for and new colorways we've never seen are not that bad

What is your input?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOL.
JOKE OF THE MONTH!

Back
Top Bottom