2009 Nike Free Everyday, Free 5.0, and Free 3.0

whats the release date on the oranges and the neons (5.0)s???? the other colors are up on NDC.

Free 3.0:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5.0 looks the best but I won't buy them. I will never buy nike frees again my first and only pair ripped when I was running and made a sharp turn.

Originally Posted by redsfan3

5.0 looks the best but I won't buy them. I will never buy nike frees again my first and only pair ripped when I was running and made a sharp turn.

Same thing happened to me. This was back when I was in H.S. and running track. I didn't have the funds to buy another one then, but I would think that Nikewould've fixed that problem by now, which would make me possibly buy a pair again. They were comfortable as heck to run in.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I have never tried on any type of free shoe..they use to b the runner's choice of shoe the first year they made their debut..now i feel no one really buys these..

How are they for comfort free wearers?
dmxgod - I can only speak of my experience from inside the gym using the 5.0s, Dynamic TRs, etc. (for lifting & short distance running)&... they feel great. There is a marked increase in ground feel, which is advantageous when pulling weights off the ground (deadlifts) or pushing towardsthe ground (standing military press, etc). Great indoor gym shoe. You do not miss the Air Sole cushioing whatsoever IMHO... For running, not so much, lot ofimpact for heavier guys and at most I only can do a few miles/kms in them before I think I have to switch over to my Asics for real running. All you guyscomplaining about ripping, etc. rough on your kicks (j/k)

My ? is - why does the first pair seem inspired by tennis ball fabric?
grin.gif
Overall the 2nd & 3rd pair gets my vote
happy.gif

Might have to grab a pair of the 5.0's for the summer, haven't bought a pair of free's since the initial launch

Which are better for weight training: Free 3.0 or Everday 2?

Thanks in advance.~

Originally Posted by redsfan3

That was a notorious problem with the very first version of the Nike Free 5.0s. They fixed it in subsequent revisions of that shoe, and every new version ofthe free from then on. I sent him my pair in and Nike replaced them.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

grabbed a couple pairs this morning:

4hwkx.jpg
is that the volt/ dark forest colorway????? if so, the pic on ndc is whack and ill be picking some of these up along with the black/purplelunaracers

i love the Frees and specifically those 5's are looking super fresh in that neon green cw
pimp.gif

Just copped some Everyday 2's from finishline.com (w/$20 coupon code) to replace my Zoom Moires.

Hope they rock.

i really like the 5.0s. i never owned a pair of prestos and was planning on picking up the retros but i absolutely love the freedom i get when i wear my 7.0v2.
so to the ppl who own prestos and any nike frees, which shoe do you think is more comfortable overall?

are these on sale at all? especially with the f&f this weekend i may cop if theyre cheap enough

Back
Top Bottom