2010 Jordan IX UN-POWDER PREMIO

Man I want these, but part of me wants 2 wait and see if they sit around..these 2morro and olympic 7s Friday will put a hurtn on my wallet..hmmmmm

Man I want these, but part of me wants 2 wait and see if they sit around..these 2morro and olympic 7s Friday will put a hurtn on my wallet..hmmmmm

I like these, and will purchase when they go on sale. I do not see these selling well, as this is a very vibrant shoe to say the least.

Any word on a relase date for the white/black/maize IX (I know they have a "54" in the title of them)?

I like these, and will purchase when they go on sale. I do not see these selling well, as this is a very vibrant shoe to say the least.

Any word on a relase date for the white/black/maize IX (I know they have a "54" in the title of them)?

Tell me about it right! If you are trying to decide which ones I would say roll with the Olympics for sure! The 9's will more than likely be around for a bit. Those 7's will be gone for sure!

Tell me about it right! If you are trying to decide which ones I would say roll with the Olympics for sure! The 9's will more than likely be around for a bit. Those 7's will be gone for sure!

Thats cuz you didnt click on a Jordan Retro IX!  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Eastbay.com confirmed and done! Easy cop! Good luck to everybody that actually likes them. SHould be a pretty easy grab!

Back
Top Bottom