2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Guys i ordered off NDC about 3 mins ago everything went through it said

Your order was placed successfully. Check your email for your order confirmation.

i checked my email and didnt get one yet did i do something wrong? ive never ordered off NDC before excuse the noob questions

Originally Posted by jenks82278

This is lame been on nike.com since 830 searched jordan retro 3 and get the old shoes not these. link to shoes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikestore Online Nike Store
#NewRelease Air Jordan 3 Retro "Black Cement" is now available at NikeStore gonike.me/6014Ri5I

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Pretty Odd I haven't got my email confirmation yet from NDC, but I the order shows up in my order status under my account... I really hope they upgrade the server or do something before the Concord release. NDC will be destroyed for it if they don't....

I'm on the same boat as you. I also checked my bank account online, and it shows that I was charged for the shoes. 

SO if you pay with paypal already and got the order #, does this mean it's guaranteed or I have to wait for something else? Thanks fellas!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Pretty Odd I haven't got my email confirmation yet from NDC, but I the order shows up in my order status under my account... I really hope they upgrade the server or do something before the Concord release. NDC will be destroyed for it if they don't....

I'm on the same boat as you. I also checked my bank account online, and it shows that I was charged for the shoes. 

This is lame been on nike.com since 830 searched jordan retro 3 and get the old shoes not these. link to shoes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just placed my order on eastbay for one pair after having to log back in. no email yet.

hope it doesn't get cancelled. good luck all.

Originally Posted by King Arthur

I got a feeling some of these Nike.com order gonna get snipped

im just saying though you all on this too good to be true tip

it usually is

You're begging for help and answers to your question and now you're spreading negativity
30t6p3b.gif

Some of us didn't just start buying sneakers last month.
indifferent.gif

just placed my order on eastbay for one pair after having to log back in. no email yet.

hope it doesn't get cancelled. good luck all.

Originally Posted by King Arthur

I got a feeling some of these Nike.com order gonna get snipped

im just saying though you all on this too good to be true tip

it usually is

You're begging for help and answers to your question and now you're spreading negativity
30t6p3b.gif

Some of us didn't just start buying sneakers last month.
indifferent.gif

it just went from literally 15 seconds..to 12 minutes
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

on the real..i copped a pair from ndc..money is out of my paypal and the conformation starts with an o..am i good?

Back
Top Bottom