2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by mints

Finishline appears to still have most sizes available, but after getting jerked around for 2 weeks on the White Cements, I'll never order anything that may even remotely sell out from them again.

Forreal? What if i got my paypal transaction ID, but no confirmation email or number?

Tried finishline.com & eastbay.com...Got orders in the cart right at 12:01 and waited to check out on Eastbay for an hour, then it comes up saying my size is sold out...and FINALLY got the finishline order to go thru at 1:22...Had to relog-in like 10 times and got several "finisline.com is down for maintenance screens"....frustrating...but just got order confirmation email. Hopefully it went thru okay!

Tried finishline.com & eastbay.com...Got orders in the cart right at 12:01 and waited to check out on Eastbay for an hour, then it comes up saying my size is sold out...and FINALLY got the finishline order to go thru at 1:22...Had to relog-in like 10 times and got several "finisline.com is down for maintenance screens"....frustrating...but just got order confirmation email. Hopefully it went thru okay!

Originally Posted by King Arthur

What are the odds of East Bay Cancelling orders

I remember with the Space Jams they let everyone order and then had to cancel so many after the fact

people thought they had em but then boom they got the rug pulled out from under them

any one know?
I've never had an order cancelled. What happens when they cancel it on Eastbay. Isn't there something in front of the order number? 

Originally Posted by King Arthur

What are the odds of East Bay Cancelling orders

I remember with the Space Jams they let everyone order and then had to cancel so many after the fact

people thought they had em but then boom they got the rug pulled out from under them

any one know?
I've never had an order cancelled. What happens when they cancel it on Eastbay. Isn't there something in front of the order number? 

i was like mehhh on trying to cop but just went on finishline.com and copped a sz 12 no problem....good luck to yall

i was like mehhh on trying to cop but just went on finishline.com and copped a sz 12 no problem....good luck to yall

After this release, I really wish insidethesneakerbox would do a reprint of the Got Mine! shirt with the Jordan 3 box, I'd totally get another one of those tonight.

After this release, I really wish insidethesneakerbox would do a reprint of the Got Mine! shirt with the Jordan 3 box, I'd totally get another one of those tonight.

just ordered my pairs on the phone with Eastbay through the gold member telephone line but when I checked the order on the site, I noticed she charged me $10 for shipping even though I'm a gold club member. Now I have to deal with emailing them and getting that refunded. What's the point of having a line for gold members if you don't even apply the free shipping?

just ordered my pairs on the phone with Eastbay through the gold member telephone line but when I checked the order on the site, I noticed she charged me $10 for shipping even though I'm a gold club member. Now I have to deal with emailing them and getting that refunded. What's the point of having a line for gold members if you don't even apply the free shipping?

finally copped my pairs on finishline after an hour and a half. i agree with the above posters...if it was this hard to get the black cements, the internet is going to melt down for the concords.

for the record, footlocker/eastbay/champs' system is absolutely horrible. the virtual waiting line is beyond ridiculous (the fact that your countdown clock increases randomly is just so bs). thank god for finishline. they might not have the best website, but i've never had any problems copping J's on their site.

congrats to all that got their 3s tonight...it truly was a great way to end thanksgiving night.

Back
Top Bottom