2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

went on NDC on my phone and tried to cop... didn't think it went through... but I got the confirmation email

meanwhile, I went online to NDC and copped a pair... got the confirmation email

earlier I copped from SNS but still haven't got an email...

If all 3 pairs come in then great... if not, I hope I get at least one (this is most likely my retirement year so I am doubling/tripling up on my essentials)

went on NDC on my phone and tried to cop... didn't think it went through... but I got the confirmation email

meanwhile, I went online to NDC and copped a pair... got the confirmation email

earlier I copped from SNS but still haven't got an email...

If all 3 pairs come in then great... if not, I hope I get at least one (this is most likely my retirement year so I am doubling/tripling up on my essentials)

Got em from Roosevelt field mall... thank u for wristbands
happy.gif

i tried eastbay for these and it gave me a 2 hr wait, said fudge it and went to finishline down the street waited 30 min and got em easy.
pimp.gif

i tried eastbay for these and it gave me a 2 hr wait, said fudge it and went to finishline down the street waited 30 min and got em easy.
pimp.gif

anybody camping out in the houston area or know of any malls selling theses now are when any of the stores are opening

anybody camping out in the houston area or know of any malls selling theses now are when any of the stores are opening

Back
Top Bottom