2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by LORENander

got my end clothing shipment an hour ago! legit. congrats to everyone who got their pairs, and good luck to those still searching.

not having to set foot in the store while messing with the black friday crowds
pimp.gif
frown.gif
lucky i want my NDC pair already i got that 1-2 day shipping too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

For the people who ordered from NDC does it still say your shoes are in progress
nerd.gif

never bought online before thought they would be shipped by now or am i trippin?
please respond
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LORENander

got my end clothing shipment an hour ago! legit. congrats to everyone who got their pairs, and good luck to those still searching.

not having to set foot in the store while messing with the black friday crowds
pimp.gif
frown.gif
lucky i want my NDC pair already i got that 1-2 day shipping too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

For the people who ordered from NDC does it still say your shoes are in progress
nerd.gif

never bought online before thought they would be shipped by now or am i trippin?
please respond
frown.gif

A lot of ya'll don't do your research before these big releases? Talk to employees and talk to store managers. Keep shopping at like 2 or 3 spots so the staff knows you, and they will take care of u. Walked into niketown and walked out easy cop and I already have concords on lock. Ya'll gotta step your game up.

A lot of ya'll don't do your research before these big releases? Talk to employees and talk to store managers. Keep shopping at like 2 or 3 spots so the staff knows you, and they will take care of u. Walked into niketown and walked out easy cop and I already have concords on lock. Ya'll gotta step your game up.

so i woke up at noon...called local fnl and they had one 11.5 left...held it for me and it was an easy walk in walk out...eastbay canceled my order from last night smh ...so i lucked out

so i woke up at noon...called local fnl and they had one 11.5 left...held it for me and it was an easy walk in walk out...eastbay canceled my order from last night smh ...so i lucked out

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

nerd.gif
startin to get worried..

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

nerd.gif
startin to get worried..

stood in line last night for a 3rd pair, the black on the midsole i ended up with was pretty streaky so i passed
glad i got the 2 i did though, cant wait for the concords

stood in line last night for a 3rd pair, the black on the midsole i ended up with was pretty streaky so i passed
glad i got the 2 i did though, cant wait for the concords

According to my experience for the white cement 3s,
(I clearly underestimating the attractiveness black shoes to Americans....)
I decided to only go to local HOH 30mins earlier,
however I had to wait till my friends finish their Majong(chinese gambling game),
so by the time I got there I was 15mins late (it was 415am, the mall opens at 4am)
found out not only the Mall was packed and there were also a huge line of people in front of footlocker.
I was like damn, I am probably gonna miss this release....
and started blaming my friends for playing too long, LOL
after about 30 mins of wait, it's finally my turn, and I got their last pair of 10.5 (super lucky I gotta admit)
the pair I bought was also the 489th pair of their stock....  I was happy.
smokin.gif

the 488 people before me.
31053310150420697536624.jpg

According to my experience for the white cement 3s,
(I clearly underestimating the attractiveness black shoes to Americans....)
I decided to only go to local HOH 30mins earlier,
however I had to wait till my friends finish their Majong(chinese gambling game),
so by the time I got there I was 15mins late (it was 415am, the mall opens at 4am)
found out not only the Mall was packed and there were also a huge line of people in front of footlocker.
I was like damn, I am probably gonna miss this release....
and started blaming my friends for playing too long, LOL
after about 30 mins of wait, it's finally my turn, and I got their last pair of 10.5 (super lucky I gotta admit)
the pair I bought was also the 489th pair of their stock....  I was happy.
smokin.gif

the 488 people before me.
31053310150420697536624.jpg

Glad to see most people were able to get these and those that havn't have some people here willing to help.

Glad to see most people were able to get these and those that havn't have some people here willing to help.

Back
Top Bottom