2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Flash, U moved outta Cali???
nyc. the bay's better for weather, slopes, surf, trees and mexican food. but nyc nightlife can't be beat
Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

They're trash every year.

54sxg9.jpg

Ddot w/ his yearly extreme predictions only to get ghost before halfway through the season
laugh.gif

but 8-4 isn't a bad prediction lol

Ddot w/ his yearly extreme predictions only to get ghost before halfway through the season
laugh.gif

but 8-4 isn't a bad prediction lol

Michigan back in contact with CB's Armani Reeves & Yuri Wright, I'm pretty sure Richardson stays committed. If we can grab Reeves or Wright also though
pimp.gif

How good is Wright? #3 ranked Corner...

Michigan back in contact with CB's Armani Reeves & Yuri Wright, I'm pretty sure Richardson stays committed. If we can grab Reeves or Wright also though
pimp.gif

How good is Wright? #3 ranked Corner...

Yuri Wright is a damn savage (best corner we are recruiting). Claims his childhood dream was to play for U of M. I would trade Terry Richardson for Yuri in an instant.

Yuri Wright is a damn savage (best corner we are recruiting). Claims his childhood dream was to play for U of M. I would trade Terry Richardson for Yuri in an instant.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Good to know that, Hoping we can grab all 3.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Good to know that, Hoping we can grab all 3.

Back
Top Bottom