2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

bigE_normal.png

BigE52_RU Eric LeGrand

im gonna walk until i fall and then celebrate with all of yall. cant wait to train the legs to walk again #comingsoon

pimp.gif

I cant see him coming to Michigan.

I think the secondary is set.

We'll see.  I think there's still a chance that T Rich will take visits.  If that's the case, it's open season at corner.  If a guy like Yuri wants to commit, you make room IMO.

bigE_normal.png

BigE52_RU Eric LeGrand

im gonna walk until i fall and then celebrate with all of yall. cant wait to train the legs to walk again #comingsoon

pimp.gif

I cant see him coming to Michigan.

I think the secondary is set.

We'll see.  I think there's still a chance that T Rich will take visits.  If that's the case, it's open season at corner.  If a guy like Yuri wants to commit, you make room IMO.

^Yeah, but with Ross as his teammate (Who decided to stop taken visits once commited) I'm sure Richardson will listen to his boy. I hope...haha

^Yeah, but with Ross as his teammate (Who decided to stop taken visits once commited) I'm sure Richardson will listen to his boy. I hope...haha

^ Royce Jenkins-Stone is his teammate @ Cass Tech, not Ross...but yeah (T Rich played Pop Warner w/ Ross).

^ Royce Jenkins-Stone is his teammate @ Cass Tech, not Ross...but yeah (T Rich played Pop Warner w/ Ross).

Originally Posted by tmay407

I guess the allure of being able to come downhill and knock someone out in the backfield was too much to overcome for TAMU. He wouldn't be able to do that very much in the pass-heavy Big 12. He's exactly the kind of kid TAMU needs in the middle of that 3-4, too, which sucks. Good work by Dooley and UT.

ReturnBama, how are y'all feeling about Denzel Devall? I think he's visiting Bama this weekend. He's been favoring TAMU for quite a while, but a visit to Coach Saban always kind of scares me. He just became a pretty important recruit for TAMU after Santos announced for UT.

Guess there was good reason for your concern, hear he could be committing to Bama today.

Originally Posted by tmay407

I guess the allure of being able to come downhill and knock someone out in the backfield was too much to overcome for TAMU. He wouldn't be able to do that very much in the pass-heavy Big 12. He's exactly the kind of kid TAMU needs in the middle of that 3-4, too, which sucks. Good work by Dooley and UT.

ReturnBama, how are y'all feeling about Denzel Devall? I think he's visiting Bama this weekend. He's been favoring TAMU for quite a while, but a visit to Coach Saban always kind of scares me. He just became a pretty important recruit for TAMU after Santos announced for UT.

Guess there was good reason for your concern, hear he could be committing to Bama today.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

a diva? he needs back surgery

not talking about on the field... we haven't seen what he's capable of yet even though he looked good last year.. thats why i said i hope he gets it together, and wish him well on his surgery...  but i'm talking about his recruitment.. that $#@* was
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

a diva? he needs back surgery

not talking about on the field... we haven't seen what he's capable of yet even though he looked good last year.. thats why i said i hope he gets it together, and wish him well on his surgery...  but i'm talking about his recruitment.. that $#@* was
30t6p3b.gif

ehh if you wanna call deciding on the most important decision of his young life and making schools sell themselves to him being a diva thats your perogative. Its not something I would call him.

ehh if you wanna call deciding on the most important decision of his young life and making schools sell themselves to him being a diva thats your perogative. Its not something I would call him.

Not big of a UGA or Boise fan.

I wonder how you guys will break down the game per each tier:

QB: Boise ST

RB: Boise ST

OL: Boise ST

WR: Push

Dl: Boise St

LB: UGA

DB: UGA

Coaching: Boise ST

Back
Top Bottom