2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

While there may not be many boosters with such an over-the-top story, Shapiro knows he wasn’t the only fan doling out the under-the-table money. Maybe most damning for the sport is the fact that while he took care of current players, he says Miami coaches never asked him to buy a football recruit. Mainly because they felt it was fruitless.
“Miami is not the school where payouts are made to prospective student athletes,

Originally Posted by BlazerFan

Oregon taking their beatings again from the media. LULZ at a Michigan fan claiming anybody is overrated though.

I see what you are doing there.

Oregon taking their beatings again from the media. LULZ at a Michigan fan claiming anybody is overrated though.

I see what you are doing there.

I hope Miami gets the death penalty. Do something NCAA.

nerd.gif

How bad can this get? 

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Cliff Harris is possibly the stupidest player in the NCAA, but he balls real good.

Darron is pretty stupid too, just listen to the guy talk
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

With kickoffs two weeks and some change away, what's y'all expectations for your squad this season? 

Arizona Wildcats
Best-case scenario: 10-2 This would require a 2-2 split of the tough early stretch.
Worst-case scenario: 5-7

Most likely scenario: 8-4 

NAU W

@ OK St. L

Stanford L

Oregon L

@ USC W

@ Oregon St. L

UCLA W

@ Washington L

Utah W

@ Colorado W

@ ASU W

Louisiana-Lafayette W

optimistically predicting 8-4

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Cliff Harris is possibly the stupidest player in the NCAA, but he balls real good.

Darron is pretty stupid too, just listen to the guy talk
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlaHustler1024

With kickoffs two weeks and some change away, what's y'all expectations for your squad this season? 

Arizona Wildcats
Best-case scenario: 10-2 This would require a 2-2 split of the tough early stretch.
Worst-case scenario: 5-7

Most likely scenario: 8-4 

NAU W

@ OK St. L

Stanford L

Oregon L

@ USC W

@ Oregon St. L

UCLA W

@ Washington L

Utah W

@ Colorado W

@ ASU W

Louisiana-Lafayette W

optimistically predicting 8-4

Here's the thing....what happens when the NCAA starts investigating Stoutland, Hill, Hurtt, etc's involvement?
nerd.gif
Lousiville, UF, Bama coming down too.
pimp.gif

Here's the thing....what happens when the NCAA starts investigating Stoutland, Hill, Hurtt, etc's involvement?
nerd.gif
Lousiville, UF, Bama coming down too.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom