2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

I love you guys! We did it!
pimp.gif

Amazing feeling

I had to restrain myself from buying 300 dollars worth of Giants gear tonight

Amazing feeling

I had to restrain myself from buying 300 dollars worth of Giants gear tonight

ELI "MVP" MANNING must clutch QB in the NFL bar none, it used to be brady,  but  when Eli beats him 3 games in a row from behind in the 4th qtr, anyone watches this game you know damn well Eli out played him each game, clutch!!! you cant teach that..........yes brady missed his stud TE but how many throws did he miss??
Eli Manning haters forger sit the beep down!!! ELITE!!!!! hopefully next season nicks doesnt shot himself in the let and Thomas is back to 100% this team will be back......what i really want is to be back in 2 years at metlife!!!!

if oline played better giants score 30 they need new LT and move dehl to RT

Eli Manning 9 TDs 1 int thats the type of year i want my QB to have

ELI "MVP" MANNING must clutch QB in the NFL bar none, it used to be brady,  but  when Eli beats him 3 games in a row from behind in the 4th qtr, anyone watches this game you know damn well Eli out played him each game, clutch!!! you cant teach that..........yes brady missed his stud TE but how many throws did he miss??
Eli Manning haters forger sit the beep down!!! ELITE!!!!! hopefully next season nicks doesnt shot himself in the let and Thomas is back to 100% this team will be back......what i really want is to be back in 2 years at metlife!!!!

if oline played better giants score 30 they need new LT and move dehl to RT

Eli Manning 9 TDs 1 int thats the type of year i want my QB to have

Congratulations Giants fans from a Jets fan.

Eli Manning is Captain Clutch. *salutes*
Happy for Manningham and Nicks. Michigan & UNC
pimp.gif

Congratulations Giants fans from a Jets fan.

Eli Manning is Captain Clutch. *salutes*
Happy for Manningham and Nicks. Michigan & UNC
pimp.gif

most come from behind playoff wins is 7 with brady eli is 2 behind and yet has beaten brady twice in the super bowl.....more to come

most come from behind playoff wins is 7 with brady eli is 2 behind and yet has beaten brady twice in the super bowl.....more to come

Back
Top Bottom