2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Champs.. Feels good man
pimp.gif

eli said he was an elite qb before the season started.

backed it up all season.

congratulations giants fans

eli said he was an elite qb before the season started.

backed it up all season.

congratulations giants fans

Congrats
smokin.gif

First Super Bowl champion to be outscored by their opponents in the regular season. (If I'm wrong on that, sue me.)*

I have so much respect for Eli Manning, and the way he wins makes him so feared.

Gotta bELIeve in your ELIte QB, the 'Comeback Kid' du jour.

* Please don't sue me.

Congrats
smokin.gif

First Super Bowl champion to be outscored by their opponents in the regular season. (If I'm wrong on that, sue me.)*

I have so much respect for Eli Manning, and the way he wins makes him so feared.

Gotta bELIeve in your ELIte QB, the 'Comeback Kid' du jour.

* Please don't sue me.

you're correct sir, and first 9 win reg season team to win it all 

also correct me if i'm wrong but the giants are the first team in NFL history to even make the playoffs with a defense that allowed more points than the offense, an offense that was the worst rushing team in the NFL.......Eli Manning truly carried this team to the playoffs, the defense and running game did improve in the end of reg season......worst rushing team to make the playoffs with a defense that allowed more points is an amazing feat to just make it the playoffs

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]only 2 playoff games where super bowl MVPs have faced each other.  Eli Vs Rodgers, ELi out played rodgers and Eli vs Brady, Eli out played brady.... truly MVP only QB to throw for at least 8 TDs twice in the playoffs
pimp.gif
[/font]

you're correct sir, and first 9 win reg season team to win it all 

also correct me if i'm wrong but the giants are the first team in NFL history to even make the playoffs with a defense that allowed more points than the offense, an offense that was the worst rushing team in the NFL.......Eli Manning truly carried this team to the playoffs, the defense and running game did improve in the end of reg season......worst rushing team to make the playoffs with a defense that allowed more points is an amazing feat to just make it the playoffs

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]only 2 playoff games where super bowl MVPs have faced each other.  Eli Vs Rodgers, ELi out played rodgers and Eli vs Brady, Eli out played brady.... truly MVP only QB to throw for at least 8 TDs twice in the playoffs
pimp.gif
[/font]

Congrats to Mez, HTTB, chino, Ravage, Dub and the rest of you Giants fans.

Eli coming through in the clutch once again.

He's proven this season that he's one of the best QBs in the league, especially when it matters most in crunch time.

Congrats to Mez, HTTB, chino, Ravage, Dub and the rest of you Giants fans.

Eli coming through in the clutch once again.

He's proven this season that he's one of the best QBs in the league, especially when it matters most in crunch time.

We CHAMPS, Giant fans!!!!!!!!!

What a game.

Going to be that much of a sweeter birthday week because of this W.

We CHAMPS, Giant fans!!!!!!!!!

What a game.

Going to be that much of a sweeter birthday week because of this W.

Congratulations! 
pimp.gif

Hopefully my team has a chance to get to this spot some day.

Congratulations! 
pimp.gif

Hopefully my team has a chance to get to this spot some day.

Back
Top Bottom