2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Historically whenever I have high expectations for the team.. they disappoint.

So they're going to suck this season.

Historically whenever I have high expectations for the team.. they disappoint.

So they're going to suck this season.

lol, 8-8 will win the division the way the schedules are for the NFC East.

Eli gawd going for 3 rings bruh.
pimp.gif

lol, 8-8 will win the division the way the schedules are for the NFC East.

Eli gawd going for 3 rings bruh.
pimp.gif

past season cowboys twice last month of season, this season twice first half of season.....love that we host packes/saints but since we beat the 9ers in candlestick in the playoffs i think we should have gotten them home as well....should have given us 9ers at home and browns on the road

past season cowboys twice last month of season, this season twice first half of season.....love that we host packes/saints but since we beat the 9ers in candlestick in the playoffs i think we should have gotten them home as well....should have given us 9ers at home and browns on the road

Stanford OT Jonathan Martin, Syracuse DE Chandler Jones, Clemson DE Andre Branch,LSU WR Rueben Randle, or Georgia Tech WR Stephen Hill? #NYG

Stanford OT Jonathan Martin, Syracuse DE Chandler Jones, Clemson DE Andre Branch,LSU WR Rueben Randle, or Georgia Tech WR Stephen Hill? #NYG

i'll take fleener or martin
giants should trade osi, its time.....move kiwanuka back to DE.......would be great to get a 2 for him and get a RB and tackle.....

i'll take fleener or martin
giants should trade osi, its time.....move kiwanuka back to DE.......would be great to get a 2 for him and get a RB and tackle.....

nah we have too much talent at LB right now, young prospects and boley and they want to see what Rivers can do, we need linemen and you can never have enough CBs/DEs
blah RB 

nah we have too much talent at LB right now, young prospects and boley and they want to see what Rivers can do, we need linemen and you can never have enough CBs/DEs
blah RB 

Back
Top Bottom