2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had no time for NT, was with friends watching the game.

Tears of joy!!

Eli Manning, forever my quarterback!!!!

Coughlin!!!!

Amazing game, so many emotions, so happy to win.

More thoughts eventually...for now...BLISS!!!

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fam I know you are a Yankees fan but 2 outta 3 ain't bad.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had no time for NT, was with friends watching the game.

Tears of joy!!

Eli Manning, forever my quarterback!!!!

Coughlin!!!!

Amazing game, so many emotions, so happy to win.

More thoughts eventually...for now...BLISS!!!

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fam I know you are a Yankees fan but 2 outta 3 ain't bad.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as much as I could not stand tip toe Jacobs at times, and how he played once he got that contract, he did what he could considering the lack of holes this offensive line provided. He ran hard yesterday as well.

He contributed to two rings in 4 years, wish him the best if this is where the GMen part ways.

I think GMen only invest in Osi or Manningham (both will get paid, but Osi is injury prone).....not sure where Reese goes with either.

But for now, time to celebrate all week
pimp.gif

as much as I could not stand tip toe Jacobs at times, and how he played once he got that contract, he did what he could considering the lack of holes this offensive line provided. He ran hard yesterday as well.

He contributed to two rings in 4 years, wish him the best if this is where the GMen part ways.

I think GMen only invest in Osi or Manningham (both will get paid, but Osi is injury prone).....not sure where Reese goes with either.

But for now, time to celebrate all week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

6.op2t-49632-mid.jpg
I wasn't buying the hype that Brady's confidence was low but after watching the game and seeing that look on his face I really think the Giants have him shook. It's like he knows that D-line is going to body him whenever they play and Eli is going to beat him in the end.

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

6.op2t-49632-mid.jpg
I wasn't buying the hype that Brady's confidence was low but after watching the game and seeing that look on his face I really think the Giants have him shook. It's like he knows that D-line is going to body him whenever they play and Eli is going to beat him in the end.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I need those two shirts
I dont have any info on either of them yet.. But if anyone else has seen dope giants shirts then lets see them.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

I need those two shirts
I dont have any info on either of them yet.. But if anyone else has seen dope giants shirts then lets see them.

Just went to modells on chambers street and none of those shirts were there. Also, only size xl and above on all shirts. The smaller sizes are already sold out. I'll check the modells on 34th after work.

Just went to modells on chambers street and none of those shirts were there. Also, only size xl and above on all shirts. The smaller sizes are already sold out. I'll check the modells on 34th after work.

you're better off just buying off nflshop.com because Modell's/Sports Authority is depleted right now
laugh.gif

you're better off just buying off nflshop.com because Modell's/Sports Authority is depleted right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

pimp.gif
thanks brother. I dont expect them to have the shirts though.

Originally Posted by chino905

pimp.gif
thanks brother. I dont expect them to have the shirts though.

Back
Top Bottom