* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Whoever starts up the Fantasy league this year, PM me the info on joining.. and make it Yahoo, por favor.

I joined, I will make another that isn't an auction in the next day or 2 so PM me and I will start taking names for the spots and hit you back with the login info before posting it in the thread.

Yea it's Auction got 4 spots full so far hope we can make this a NFC north thing only if not I'll just make a post in the ff to get it to fill up

meh, don't wanna do an auction fantasy league. whoever starts a regular one... holla.

Leshoure out for the year, pretty big blow to the Lions. Best gonna have to stay healthy and carry the load.

Originally Posted by JPZx

My one and only fantasy team.... I would like to hear some opinions on how I did.

QB- Drew Brees
RB- Chris Johnson
RB- Peyton Hillis
WR- Marques Colston
WR- Anquan Boldin
WR- Kenny Britt
TE- Vernon Davis

That's the core. 10-man league...
not patriots? 2/10 at best

laugh.gif
RB concerns me. i don't trust hillis to repeat

Peyton concerns me too, but what else are the Browns gonna do? He's relatively safe, but I'm also uncertain if he'll repeat.

Britt is solid, but he never produces as much as he can because of his Q's. Hopefully Hasselbeck changes that for you.

Rest of the team is good. You know Brees will kill it, and Colston will get his just because of how the Saints play on offense.

Edit: Signed up for that fantasy league casper.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Leshoure out for the year, pretty big blow to the Lions. Best gonna have to stay healthy and carry the load.

That team is made of glass. This is the NFC North man...Them Sally's don't stand a chance.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

That team is made of glass. This is the NFC North man...Them Sally's don't stand a chance.
The Vikings are still going to finish last so I don't even care.  Lions can still pick up another power style rb like Harrison to fill the void.  At least none of the other injuries that have happened are season ending.

Originally Posted by Old English

Looks like I found the right thread. Add me to the Lions fan list, thanks.
laugh.gif
JPZ isn't going to put anyone up there for the Lions fan list, been that way the last 2 or 3 years, continues to act like we don't exist.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

laugh.gif
JPZ isn't going to put anyone up there for the Lions fan list, been that way the last 2 or 3 years, continues to act like we don't exist.
To be fair, you haven't for the past decade.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

laugh.gif

Last time I checked I was referring to the fan list in the original post of the thread, not the team.  Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills before you make a stupid post like that.  Plus your a Bears fan, your team regardless of what they did last year is on its way to being a bottom feeder of the league for a while along with the queens.  Both have aging defenses, and quarterbacks that are streaky at best.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

The Vikings are still going to finish last so I don't even care.  Lions can still pick up another power style rb like Harrison to fill the void.  At least none of the other injuries that have happened are season ending.

Are you talking "trash" right now?

I'm sorry did the lions win it all last year or did gb dude in here talking mo +**@ then them at least they got that right. As far as fans go y'all one year removed from wearing brown paper bags over y'all face @$!% outta here.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

laugh.gif

Last time I checked I was referring to the fan list in the original post of the thread, not the team.  Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills before you make a stupid post like that.  Plus your a Bears fan, your team regardless of what they did last year is on its way to being a bottom feeder of the league for a while along with the queens.  Both have aging defenses, and quarterbacks that are streaky at best.
My reading comprehension skills are fine.

"You" refers to the fans and I stand by it.

Back
Top Bottom