* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

How many cheese heads does it take to stop AP...?

610x.jpg

They can't stop AP!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I know this happens all day everyday in football... but this pic is amazing

Fraij - I was about to post that same thing.

They're holding him up, so Matthews can rip the ball out, then proceed to chuck it into the stands.

pimp.gif
Sorry I never followed through with making a league, had alot of stuff going on but got the same league as last year, looking to make it into the top 2
pimp.gif

^ Ha Ha you were the 'Situation' eh? Congrats bro... looking forward to beating you then this year!

Man I can't believe I came in 4th last year!

As a Bears fan, I can safely say we have NOTHING to look forward to this season. Hopefully Angelo will finally get canned after this season. We'll be lucky to be a .500 team this year.
tired.gif

With that said, Packers will take the NFC North with the Vikings giving them strong competition. Lions will continue to improve year after year and the Bears will grow more and more stagnant. Just hope Cutler can make it through the season with no major concussions and Hanie can step up enough to become a RELIABLE no. 2 QB.

Dont think I was in this league last year but if I was I didn't really pay attention to it... Either way, i just signed up so its a wrappppppp for yall.

Originally Posted by sthebest

As a Bears fan, I can safely say we have NOTHING to look forward to this season. Hopefully Angelo will finally get canned after this season. We'll be lucky to be a .500 team this year.
tired.gif

With that said, Packers will take the NFC North with the Vikings giving them strong competition. Lions will continue to improve year after year and the Bears will grow more and more stagnant. Just hope Cutler can make it through the season with no major concussions and Hanie can step up enough to become a RELIABLE no. 2 QB.
A Bears fan that is actually living in reality instead of a dream world
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Timeout that league really can have up to 20 teams my god this draft gone be long and thin

Yeah I think it should be like 12-14 MAX. 20 is going to be OD, have like 3 or 4 players per team worth actually starting. Going to be drafting dudes that are riding the pine hoping they get some playing time each week
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

tired.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
says the lions fan
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

tired.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
says the lions fan
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

At least Lions fans knew to wear paper bags over their heads when appropriate.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
says the lions fan
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

At least Lions fans knew to wear paper bags over their heads when appropriate.

laugh.gif
 @ this being some sort of accomplishment. 34-28 the past 4 seasons compared to 15-49.  When did we ever need to bust out the paper bags? 
Lions fans lol. 15-49 record and you wanna talk like you won the division? Stop it 
laugh.gif
. Let me know when you actually do something of significance bud.

And it's always Packer fans coming to the Kitties defense. I guess Pack fans and Lions fans are butt buddies? Won't surprise me. 

1. He's a Packer fan. He has no need to talk bad about the Bears, because they aren't on the Packs level. Now, or historically

2. He was sarcastic

3. That was a shot at the Lions...They suck soooo bad. Now, and historically (I do like their team, but prove it).

4. %@#* the Packers.  

5. Don't add a 6. and talk %#%@.

Not on their level historically? We do have the second most championships and more wins then them. That's just a ******ed statement.

Back
Top Bottom